ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Official Game Thread

JUST WIN BABY!

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Marylovesthelions
Were it not for a couple of stupid passes by Rutgers QB and an inexplicably dropped TD pass, we may have lost this game. They played us even, and sorry, that is a disgrace.

Reactions: YorkLion and bdgan
Another clusterF**k finish
Finished strong other than the fumble by Sanders. Burnt clock, made Rutgers use time outs, ran play clock down, got first downs...not sure what you’re looking for.

I normally don’t want to bitch about officiating but some of those calls today were just awful.

The Windsor PF was not a PF. Neither was the call against Jan Johnson.

And why didn’t they stop and take a look at the Sanders fumble? It was worth the look. Regardless of time in the game.

Really bad.

Reactions: MICH.Nit Fan
And a late year entry for dumbest post of the year.

When was the last time Trace played like a mediocre QB? Saquon, Gesiki, and then newnessn I’d RPO bailed his mediocre arm out. Newsflash the book is out on Trace. It’s over. Stop living in the past. #MoveOn

Reactions: zubrus1
I don’t know if I’ve ever been angrier at a win. My fist still hurts from the MSU loss...can’t imagine what would have happened if we lost this game.

When was the last time Trace played like a mediocre QB? Saquon, Gesiki, and then newnessn I’d RPO bailed his mediocre arm out. Newsflash the book is out on Trace. It’s over. Stop living in the past. #MoveOn
Winningest QB in school history....not shabby for a terrible QB.

Very disappointing year. They have regressed and just don’t look right. Don’t know if it’s Trace, coaching, upper class men playing instead of more talented underclass men. Or maybe a combination of this and more but it’s obvious this team is not getting better

Very disappointing year. They have regressed and just don’t look right. Don’t know if it’s Trace, coaching, upper class men playing instead of more talented underclass men. Or maybe a combination of this and more but it’s obvious this team is not getting better
I hate being 3-8....it’s so disappointing.

Reactions: nittnee
Very good bright spot. Our young WRs can go up and catch the ball. Reviee. . We lost most of our defenders and all of our good receivers. IMHO, they have exceeded expectations and fewer drop passes and they would be 10-1.

Reactions: step.eng69
Understanding what 9 has meant and continues to mean to the program, and despite the OC issues, if 9 has any semblance of accuracy whatsoever in this particular game, it wouldn’t have been close. Not a Rahne fan, and definitely a fan of 9, but have to be honest, the offensive issues this particular game were mostly the result of passing inaccuracy.

If the extent of such inaccuracy was a direct result of injury, then why was he playing, except to break the wins record?

News flash for the fan boys here. There is way too much talent on this team for them to be playing like they have this year. There are some holes on the roster still but this is a WAY underachieving team. If you don't see that Jim Jones will pour you a drink.

And the coaching on this team .. woof.

You are the guy answering phones at Suicide Prevention with “Hello. Why haven’t you jumped yet?”

Reactions: mn78psu83
I’m celebrating our mediocrity at Starbucks with a Toasted White Mocha Frappuccino.

:eek:

Reactions: nits74
I’m all for execution. Do we shoot them via a firing squad, use lethal injection or do something shocking like the electric chair?

Reactions: step.eng69
Winningest QB in school history....not shabby for a terrible QB.

True but it helps when you had 2 full years of Saquon and a down year this year in the Big Ten. Also, helps that we play more games a year now than in the past. Or at least have the potential to play more.

ADVERTISEMENT