ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Official Game Thread

Good job, aside from the fumble, killing the clock late in the fourth quarter. RU never had a chance and had to use all their time outs. Also, Sanders made some nice 4 yard runs in that drive. Avoiding tackles for loss was huge.

True but it helps when you had 2 full years of Saquon and a down year this year in the Big Ten. Also, helps that we play more games a year now than in the past. Or at least have the potential to play more.
Because all the other QB’s had no talent around them and we played juggernauts like Boston College, WVU and Temple.

I thought your #17 gave the offense a big lift. Your secondary played well.
Thank you. You know what leaves us scratching our heads with respect to Ash, why on earth wasn't (#17) Gio playing all season?

From what little I saw of the MAU game-you guys might have a shot.
The RU defense played hard. The RB Isaih Pacheco ran hard all game. I know it's a real long shot, but if Ash starts Gio and McNulty puts together a good game plan we should give MSU a game.

2018 marks the hundred year anniversary of Rutgers first win over Penn State, and the thirty year anniversary of their second, and last, win.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
2018 marks the hundred year anniversary of Rutgers first win over Penn State, and the thirty year anniversary of their second, and last, win.
That can’t be right...Rutgers won today...I know because I can tell by the posts on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT