ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - NW Match Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use this thread for pre-match, in-match, and post-match discussions. If responding to another poster, please use the quote function.

I'm probably out for PBP. My schedule has been jumbled up of late due to a few unfortunate events. If I do get online during a portion of the match, I'll post something to say I'm in for PBP, but I would not count on my being available. I'm hopeful that one or more of you will step forward to provide PBP to those that don't have access to the video stream, and for whatever reason can't listen to the audio stream. Whether or not you are providing PBP, please remember to put scores of each match into your post(s), so that those that aren't watching it/listening to it have some info.

When:
Jan. 11, at 8 pm EST

Where:
@ Northwestern

TV:
none

Video Stream:
BTN2go.com for those that are subscribers

Audio Stream:
Available for free, at:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=238&type=Live

Ironhead will be providing the radio PBP. His pre-match show will start at 7:40 pm EST. For those that have troubles accessing the audio PBP via the above link, look for ESPN 1450 out of State College, PA on TuneIn or other services.

Have fun ... just like our wrestlers and coaches.

Unbelievable. Just was reminded of something I promised to do fb or someone tonight and will miss the match. Does anyone know if I can listen to the JB call on Gopsusports late tonight when I get back. Do they archive?

Does anyone know if I can listen to the JB call on Gopsusports late tonight when I get back. Do they archive?

The audio PBP is archived, and available at some point after the match. I don't know how much of a lag there is between the live event and when the archive is posted.

BTW, in LionVision, the archived shows are not under the "LIVE / UPCOMING EVENTS" tab. You have to select the "ON DEMAND" tab, and then search for the archived events.

The on demand portion does list past coaches shows and meets, but it might not be archived tonight.

^what Tom says.....

Reactions: johnstownsteel
The audio PBP is archived, and available at some point after the match. I don't know how much of a lag there is between the live event and when the archive is posted.

BTW, in LionVision, the archived shows are not under the "LIVE / UPCOMING EVENTS" tab. You have to select the "ON DEMAND" tab, and then search for the archived events.
You bet they do. Usually available about 30-60 min afterwards

Thanks guys!

I don’t live on this board as much as Tom’s, any chance of Teas?

This has probably been discussed somewhere...but man is it annoying that FloWrestling is the ONLY Flo platform that doesn't allow month to month. Probably not subscribing after all.

This has probably been discussed somewhere...but man is it annoying that FloWrestling is the ONLY Flo platform that doesn't allow month to month. Probably not subscribing after all.
Ironically, you ought to be able to signup to another sport and get access to wrestling (and all flo sports, I believe).

I believe Manville is going to Shorty Hitchcock open tomorrow.

As an aside, Shorty was our coach when I was in High School at Lake Lehman. We were state champs my senior year with three individuals, two of them the Bonomos.

Last edited:
Are they resting Joseph for Sunday ... or is it a weight or slight injury issue? Guessing the former.

Cenzo with the first “duck” of the weekend. Many more to come - just watch. Almost bet Fix-Suriano won’t happen. Just watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT