ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Navy Match Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up in advance. Please use this thread to discuss the match. If replying to another post, please use the quote function.

Time:
2:00 pm EST

TV:
None

Video Stream:
The match is being streamed via BTN+ and FloPro, which are both subscription-based platforms

Audio Stream:
The radio PBP by Byers will be streamed on LionVision for free, with the pre-match segment starting at 1:40 pm EST, at:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=612&type=Live

I'm out for PBP. I'm hopeful that one or more of you will step forward, and provide PBP. Any info is appreciated by those that don't subscribe to BTN+ or FloPro, and can't access (for whatever reason) the audio stream. If you do PBP, please provide a score at the end of each match in the dual. If you can go beyond that, and provide info on the moves that are hit, missed, defended against, etc., that's always appreciated by those unable to watch and listen to the dual.

It's so nice to be starting the 2019-20 season!

I plan on being available for color commentary.
source.gif

Just to get Crop in the PBP mood.;)

What are O/Us

Team points scored

Matches won

Length of dual with intermission

Pins

Paul Feite just invested almost a hour trying to get out from under Coach Casey.

This day has taken WAAAAAAY too long to arrive. Waiting for PSU wrestling season to start has made me feel like the shoppers in those old Mervyn's commercials.

Reactions: danoftw
Byers says Gardner (who's going today) had beaten Verk 4-2 in wrestle off. For those who had been wondering in the other thread about the degree of separation.

I hope BTN Student U has a camera angle slightly closer to the mat than the roof rafters (current feed).

Reactions: fen103
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT