3) Roar with a negative take
4) Autocorrect being corrected on tHR
5) flo/BTN streaming successfully the whole year
6) tom ryan going a week without slapping his own back on SM
7) TBar losing his homerism
8) TrF reflecting on the UWW honestly
9) Iowa reaching 160pts and 10AA this season
10) Ok State going to an all you can eat buffet during a travel weekend

Wait, I wasn't told that Vodka was banned!!!

Things that have a higher probability than 0

1) AE giving PSU a visit
2) Vodka getting his BWI access back
3) Roar with a negative take
4) Autocorrect being corrected on tHR
5) flo/BTN streaming successfully the whole year
6) tom ryan going a week without slapping his own back on SM
7) TBar losing his homerism
8) TrF reflecting on the UWW honestly
9) Iowa reaching 160pts and 10AA this season
10) Ok State going to an all you can eat buffet during a travel weekend
What about a response from Foley about olympic reffing corrution (so Tom M will be happy) :) [where would that rate]?

This is a touchy subject. Wherever he lands good luck to the young man. For me personally, I like the guys that Cael is recruiting and how PSU wins.

#trustincael

You might want to stop saying that. It's not his first language and it doesn't come easily to him yet, but he does speak it.

No disrespect intended, and I know that kids from all over the world come to PSU where many don't speak English. I don't know how they do it, but the do.

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone is being disrespectful here, but as a reference, my wife decided to come to the US from China in the 80’s but did not speak English. She studied for 4 or 5 months, was able to come over, and with her level of English, crammed 4 years into 2 and a half, going summers (to save money). This was all while working, to be able to pay for things, and by the way, ended up with a 3.85 gpa (is much smarter than me). :)

I still marvel at that knowing her English level at the time, but people can do all kinds of things if they put their mind and effort into it. Since wrestlers (especially top ones), are extremely disciplined by nature, I have no doubt he can be successful both wrestling and academically, wherever he ends up.

Maybe basing was a little harsh, but I think questioning the validity of his birth certificate is disrespectful without cause. Until a reason comes up to do so that’s what I think it is.

You Might Want To Stop Saying That®

Figured this would come in handy this season (and sorry for the delay -- damn paperwork got misplaced during review of the initial application).
As long as it doesn't get correlated with the Tan Tom version, Not How We Would Have Handled It.

Reactions: diggerpup
Maybe basing was a little harsh, but I think questioning the validity of his birth certificate is disrespectful without cause. Until a reason comes up to do so that’s what I think it is.
giphy.gif

I don’t think anyone is being disrespectful here, but as a reference, my wife decided to come to the US from China in the 80’s but did not speak English. She studied for 4 or 5 months, was able to come over, and with her level of English, crammed 4 years into 2 and a half, going summers (to save money). This was all while working, to be able to pay for things, and by the way, ended up with a 3.85 gpa (is much smarter than me). :)

I still marvel at that knowing her English level at the time, but people can do all kinds of things if they put their mind and effort into it. Since wrestlers (especially top ones), are extremely disciplined by nature, I have no doubt he can be successful both wrestling and academically, wherever he ends up.

Agreed. My wife came to the US from Japan to go to college and didn't speak a lick of English. She learned how to speak English while she was enrolled in classes. As they say "where there is a will there is a way".

obviously you married a smart one, congratulations I'm always amazed at how foreign students can just step in and Excell I think for myself I would really struggle in a college curriculum in a foreign country while trying to learn a foreign language I hadn't mastered.

Penn State has an excellent Intensive English Program for international students. They provide assessment testing to place them in the appropriate level for their English speaking and writing skills and help them improve their skills so they can eventually assimilate into mainstream classes.

Penn State has an excellent Intensive English Program for international students. They provide assessment testing to place them in the appropriate level for their English speaking and writing skills and help them improve their skills so they can eventually assimilate into mainstream classes.
Is there an equivalent program to help English speakers understand grad assistants?

Lol. If you see a picture on the web just right click on it and click copy. Click in here where you want to type then right click and click past.

Or you can upload images to an FTP site you have access to and then just link the image ;)

Ahh stick with the 1st one its easier. :)

Or a program to teach uninformed knuckleheads like myself how to post pictures or Gifs to this forum :)

Chief is already trying to keep him in the Midwest..

is the crowd that is grossed out by old dudes interacting with HS/college age kids on the internet not weighing in on this because he is from another country or is this just one of those Im old enough to remember moments.......I get my internetting crossed up every now and then

From my HR lurking, Chief seems like a good dude.

But, as a matter of principle, no one should tweet at recruits.

Chief is a great dude. He went to the same high school as Echemendia and has connections there still, so I’m guessing he knows him. Could be wrong though.

ADVERTISEMENT