ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - MSU Game Thread - post comments as replies

Keep Barkley and Godwin and bring in 9 new players next year......I mean we have seen thee guys do this for 2 yrs now and no improvement, just pathetic. I know we have some talented youth, so it time to play them and at least let them learn in real game conditions.
Coaches are RESPONSIBLE for player skill improvement.

Reactions: latrobe66
WTF telegraphed onside kick with 15 minutes left! Not very intelligent coaching.

And that's THE Hack.....makes a great throw on the TD and then makes a terrible throw on a gimme conversion.

He could have signed the ball and underhanded it on the conversion.
Oh boy. He was wide open. Really bad throw.

East Stroudsburg coaching staff once again beaten to a pulp. I don't think we have to worry about Shoop g owing anywhere.

For the 3rd time.....this team is a complete and total EMBARRASSMENT!
We may have the worst coaching staff in all divisions of NCAAF!

Reactions: latrobe66
Thanks for helping it easier for MSU to get a touchdown, CJF. Just help the other team embarrass you further.

I tried to tell you boys and girls that Delaney was going to (in Putin- like fashion) send in his best crew. Score 41-16 and all they see is green (figuratively and literally)

Just shut the tv off. Overmatched this year. Another round of FUQ U to Rodney, Emmert, Masser, Corbett, Frasier, and Peetz.

Our penalties on offense this year have been brutal. Turnovers and near turnovers have been disheartening as well.

I see this team mailing it in at whatever bowl game. I wish I felt less certain about that.

How many times does hack have to prove that he has no clue on throwing a screen.. Might be the worst I've ever seen... Never has touch, just throws it hard

Reactions: psu2016
Franklin's stock is dropping like it's 1933.......and I'm okay with that "loss". Not ledge-jumping worthy, but encouraging.

Not a sack or even a QB hurry today. Doesn't portend well for next year's defense when we lose Zettel, Johnson and Nassib.

Reactions: Pocono Lion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT