ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - MSU Game Thread - post comments as replies

Post game press conference: "We're improving. I know it's not showing up in terms of wins and losses but we're improving".

Welp.... Not sure if it's a solely a talent issue or a coaching issue or a little of both. But it's clear this team will continue to struggle mightly until we get some sort of Oline. It's not going to be pretty and we will struggle against the good teams. I think next year will start to tell the tale. We should see a pretty good turnover on the Oline and youth abound. Also see steady progress forward during the season as they get more experience. If they don't it will be crystal clear where the problem lies....

Well that's embarrassing. Probably Hack's last regular season pass ever, pick six

I have never seen a Penn State team completely fall apart in this fashion in any game, ever! This could be the beginning of the end for the CJF era. I think I would rather have Jay coaching at this point.

Reactions: latrobe66
Not a sack or even a QB hurry today. Doesn't portend well for next year's defense when we lose Zettel, Johnson and Nassib.

Not a big surprise, with Nassib and Sickels out, and Zettel moved to DE to compensate.

Franklin PC: "First of all, I want to thank you all for coming out here today.....beautiful weather, a good hard hitting game. We're close but the game just sorta got away from us there at the end."

Reactions: Peetz Pool Boy
I can name a couple of times. Stanford and Clemson Bowl games. Also, the 1997 loss to MSU in East Lansing. Two Spartan backs with over 200 yards. That was supposed to be a pretty good PSU team too.
Good list. Stanford and Clemson were rough.

I have never seen a Penn State team completely fall apart in this fashion in any game, ever! This could be the beginning of the end for the CJF era. I think I would rather have Jay coaching at this point.
You must not have seen the MSU game in the late 90s. I think the score was about the same and the lack of tackling was atrocious.

Ok
I have never seen a Penn State team completely fall apart in this fashionaspn..was in any game, ever! This could be the beginning of the end for the CJF era. I think I would rather have Jay coaching at this point.

PSU ....Oklahoma first game of was a total implosion....Joe was HC...both program and coaching staff survived. You guys are just loud unknowdgeable fools.

Reactions: b&w1987
ADVERTISEMENT