ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Maryland Dual Thread

Nevills looked a lot more offensive. And also put on a solid ride. Iowa held Stoll out against Snyder. Pulled a bloody Ryan on Ryan himself. Hope Nevills takes out Stoll in February.

I hope Cael sends Kuhn to opens the next 3 weekends. Would rather have him get 12-15 winnable matches to get in shape instead of four near-sure losses to top 8 guys. He's not getting a good seed at B1Gs either way.

I think we need to Kuhn vs tOSU. I am not expecting him to beat NATO but if he can keep some bonus points of the board it helps. That dual is too close to give up any advantage.

Reactions: Afw6006
Will Brands send Stoll out against Coon?

Well, according to the spin on HR, Stoll was held out against tOSU because Snyder initiates so many low singles and ankle picks that put Stoll at risk for knee re-injury.

Given this rationale, one should expect Stoll to compete against Coon, right?

Well, according to the spin on HR, Stoll was held out against tOSU because Snyder initiates so many low singles and ankle picks that put Stoll at risk for knee re-injury.

Given this rationale, one should expect Stoll to compete against Coon, right?

Given that the rationale is utter B.S., who knows if he goes against Coon?

Stoll will go against Coon be a push and shove match however; Coon is fast..Hawks might need that one to win the dual.

Stoll will go against Coon be a push and shove match however; Coon is fast..Hawks might need that one to win the dual.
Until yesterday it never would have occurred to me that Brands might hold a kid out because he was afraid for the kid. Coons is a huge man. Now I am uncertain we see Stoll wrestle Coon. I believe Brands may be too fearful to allow that match to occur. Send the scrub out to be injured.

If Nevills keeps getting to legs more and more, Brands won’t send him out. :p

If Brands won't send Stoll out with a chance to win a dual, what will he do if the dual is out of reach when 285 rolls around?

A big guy from ISU tossed him pretty nicely.

Snyder has been pinned in college, so why not take a chance with your big guy, Tom Brands?

If Brands won't send Stoll out with a chance to win a dual, what will he do if the dual is out of reach when 285 rolls around?

Snyder has been pinned in college, so why not take a chance with your big guy, Tom Brands?
Tom obviously felt the right decision was to let Stoll know he didn’t think he had a chance to pull out the dual for their team. It’s his show, guess he can run it as he sees fit.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT