ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Lehigh Match Thread

so conel was brought in to just give shak time to bulk up and get healthy for a run at 197. I mean who better to teach shaq how to beat moore than Conel. So smart.

that cael is freaking brilliant. Best coaching staff in the NCAA

#9in10Dchess

#1 Anthony Cassar vs. #10 Jordan Wood

Per 1
Cassar in on a single, but Wood kicks free. Caesar in on another single, and again Wood kicks out of it. No much action for a stretch. Cassar in on a single, works around and gets a TD, 2-0. Also a stall warning on Wood. End

Per 2
Cassar takes bottom, and he's quickly up and out, 3-0. Wood in on a single, Cassar sprawls and has Wood flattened, and a stalemate. Cassar in on a single and has the leg elevated. Wood kicks out as Cassar tried to get the 2nd leg. End

Per 3
RT @ 3 sec for Cassar. Wood takes bottom. Wood works up, but is driven back down. Wood working up again, and a brick is thrown by Lehigh. They are claiming locked hands. I didn't see it, and the video stream is not showing a replay. No locked hands after the video review. Wood escapes on the restart, 3-1. Wood in on a leg, and gets a TD, 3-3. Cassar with a quick esc, 4-3. Wood shoots, and Cassar gets away. Cassar drives in for a a TD, 6-3. Stoppage for blood time for Wood, with 47 sec left. Not much off the restart, thenWood to his feet and spins for the esc, 6-4. Wood shots a single, but Cassar spins behind for the TD, 8-4. END

Final, 23-10, PSU

Cassar borrowed Cenzo's concrete hips on Wood's last shot.

AngelicCalculatingChafer-max-1mb.gif

Ernie Lucas award to Mark Hall

I have to step away, so I can't do anything with interviews or stats

Also, a heads up that I won't be able to do PBP on Sunday, for the dual with Penn

All in all we didn’t wrestle well with the exception of Lee, Brooks, Anthony and Marky. Berge first match back with a good win as well.

Seems like we out out of shape right now.

LOVE Cael playing chess while everyone else playing checkers. Brooks could be top 3 at 184 and a healthy Shak a finalist at 197

If Shak comes back healthy and Cenzo can finally beat the Bull we could sweep last 5 weights Jan 31. Can’t wait.

Reactions: diggerpup
so conel was brought in to just give shak time to bulk up and get healthy for a run at 197. I mean who better to teach shaq how to beat moore than Conel. So smart.

that cael is freaking brilliant. Best coaching staff in the NCAA

#9in10Dchess
Rasheed weighed in at ASU. I wonder how much he weighed.

Reactions: jtothemfp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT