ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Indiana Game Thread

I have no problem with Levis package other than keeping Clifford in the game. The wtf question is why is Clifford still on the field and on the IU side?

Why does Pry have a defensive play sheet? Are there that many different variations of play soft zone and let everything get completed in front of you?
Are you serious?
Fryfogle had a catch for 46 yds. Ellis had one for 39 yds. Philyor had one for 42 yds. PSU hardly kept everything in front of them.

When did our coaches go for two today? You know, since they keep doing the same things week after week and that’s what you posted about. They obviously went for two again today...help me remember when.

Nice try (not really) on changing the narrative but it has failed. What a supremely dumb post that is, wow. I made a humorous post and you have attacked me personally and incessantly about it, THAT is what this is about. What's next, my sense of morality? Maybe you'll want to denigrate me on my political views? Or my musical tastes? Who knows what motivates the weird and creepy posters on this board who relish personal attacks on people who they disagree with among whom you are chief. It might be an innate weirdoism but most likely a personal choice from which they cannot escape responsibility. As Foghorn Leghorn once said, "Go away boy, you bother me."

Our pass coverage was terrific again, NOT, as was our tackling fabulous again, NOT, two areas that have been lacking week after week year after year under this regime. Maybe that will jog your memory, but I doubt it.

Says the clown who doesn't know enough to quit when he's behind. So what are you .. really? A humor savant? A witless sap who's always the butt of jokes? How can something be beaten to death when our clueless coaching staff keeps doing the same stupid things week after week and year after year? Your last line made me laugh ... AT you. You really are humorless, huh?
When did our coaches go for two today? You know, since they keep doing the same things week after week and that’s what you posted about. They obviously went for two again
Nice try (not really) on changing the narrative but it has failed. What a supremely dumb post that is, wow. I made a humorous post and you have attacked me personally and incessantly about it, THAT is what this is about. What's next, my sense of morality? Maybe you'll want to denigrate me on my political views? Or my musical tastes? Who knows what motivates the weird and creepy posters on this board who relish personal attacks on people who they disagree with among whom you are chief. It might be an innate weirdoism but most likely a personal choice from which they cannot escape responsibility. As Foghorn Leghorn once said, "Go away boy, you bother me."

Our pass coverage was terrific again, NOT, as was our tackling fabulous again, NOT, two areas that have been lacking week after week year after year under this regime. Maybe that will jog your memory, but I doubt it.
That’s not what your post was about, it was about going for two. Hey, let’s go for two...chuckle chuckle. Are we going to go for two? Chuckle chuckle. Hey coach, is it time to go for two? Chuckle chuckle. Yeah, your sense of humor is quite profound.

When did our coaches go for two today? You know, since they keep doing the same things week after week and that’s what you posted about. They obviously went for two again

That’s not what your post was about, it was about going for two. Hey, let’s go for two...chuckle chuckle. Are we going to go for two? Chuckle chuckle. Hey coach, is it time to go for two? Chuckle chuckle. Yeah, your sense of humor is quite profound.

Thank you for proving my point, You're STILL attacking my sense of humor AND misquoting my post as well. Embellish away if it makes you feel good!!

Now, here's what my humorous posts were all about, NOT just the one you cherry picked to make it appear you're right.

"Go for TWO!!"

"Whew."

"Onside kick then."

"Aren't you paying attention, we ALWAYS run up the middle at the goal line."

"Brilliant, f-ing brilliant!"

"Hmmm ... last week everyone said the better team didn't win."

"I see the sense of urgency speech worked too!"

"That leaves coaching."

"LOL, nice pass, the grass was wide open!"

"Who are we going to replace him with, John Hannah?"

"That's the stupidest goal line offense I've ever seen!"

Each one humorously pointing out the ineptitude of us doing the same thing over and over, week after week, year after year. Look them up yourself, I'm not quoting the entire thread for you.

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle!!! Like I said, I think they're funny, you don't and that's fine. Your making a federal case of your dislike of my sense of humor borders on a mental disorder.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving my point, You're STILL attacking my sense of humor AND misquoting my post as well. Embellish away if it makes you feel good!!

Now, here's what my humorous posts were all about, NOT just the one you cherry picked to make it appear you're right.

"Go for TWO!!"

"Whew."

"Onside kick then."

"Aren't you paying attention, we ALWAYS run up the middle at the goal line."

"Brilliant, f-ing brilliant!"

"Hmmm ... last week everyone said the better team didn't win."

"I see the sense of urgency speech worked too!"

"That leaves coaching."

"LOL, nice pass, the grass was wide open!"

"Who are we going to replace him with, John Hannah?"

"That's the stupidest goal line offense I've ever seen!"

Each one humorously pointing out the ineptitude of us doing the same thing over and over, week after week, year after year. Look them up yourself, I'm not quoting the entire thread for you.

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle!!! Like I said, I think they're funny, you don't and that's fine. Your making a federal case of your dislike of my sense of humor borders on a mental disorder.
The fact that you went back and reposted all your own posts points to a definite mental disorder.

The fact that you went back and reposted all your own posts points to a definite mental disorder.

Uh, actually it exposed you for the dolt that you are ... for trying to change the narrative AGAIN!! You don't like my humor, try to console yourself with the reality that you just don't possess a sense of humor in the least and moving on is a viable option. But then the disconnect in your brain won't permit that will it?

Anyone have a "glass half full" perspective?

This team is 9-1 despite how poor it has looked at times, meaning that the ceiling has certainly not been reached as of yet...
doesn't mean it will ever be reached, but on a positive note, it is clear that the ceiling is higher than what has been demonstrated thus far, even at 9-1.

Not sure what logic you applied to "This team is 9-1 despite how poor it has looked at times" actually meaning "that the ceiling has certainly not been reached as of yet".

This team is 9-1 because it skated by a number of 2nd 20 teams, getting outgained by a couple of them, due to some advantageous breaks and turnovers.

It is just as easy, and more logical, to interpret "This team is 9-1 despite how poor it has looked at times" as meaning that when this team actually meets a legit top 10 team, which it will this coming week in oh-high-ya, that the consistently unimpressive offense, defensive gaffs, and overall disorganization that has been displayed in every game this season will result in a thorough a$$ whipping.

Last edited:
Uh, actually it exposed you for the dolt that you are ... for trying to change the narrative AGAIN!! You don't like my humor, try to console yourself with the reality that you just don't possess a sense of humor in the least and moving on is a viable option. But then the disconnect in your brain won't permit that will it?
Apparently my sense of humor is too advanced for you....since your’s is based in rehashing shit over and over again...I like humor with a little more thought involved.

The Defense is really disappointing.... no pass rush, d- backs lost in coverage, and serious lack of tackling. We knew they were going to pass ...the killed us passing.

On offense, still need the other receivers to step up.

Points well taken. But after 10 games of waiting for the other receivers to step up, it's more likely that any significant improvement in the WR unit will not take place until next season. The 2 WR's redshirting along with the (5) 2020 commits that hopefully all sign with PSU make up the bulk of my hopes for WR's to compliment Hamler and Dotson.......

Apparently my sense of humor is too advanced for you....since your’s is based in rehashing shit over and over again...I like humor with a little more thought involved.

LOL!!! WOW!!! Quote me one humorous thing you have posted. Oh, that's right, if you repost your own quotes then you're nuts according to you. I'll save you the trouble, you haven't said anything funny intentionally. Again, you don't have the capacity to appreciate my sense of humor, I get it. But your droning on with feeble attempts to change the narrative is actually turning out to be hilarious! Thanks for the big GUFFAWS, you're making my day! Seriously though, I realize ADD is a significant disease, good luck with your treatment but you really should stop self medicating. Btw, thinking about being funny makes it not funny, probably why you don't have a sense of humor. Go ahead give me some examples of your advanced thoughtful humor!! Thought so .. they don't exist. At least I've given you many examples of mine.As far as "rehashing shit", this discussion has ALWAYS been about your mocking my sense of humor and I'm not going to let you change that, period!

LOL!!! WOW!!! Quote me one humorous thing you have posted. Oh, that's right, if you repost your own quotes then you're nuts according to you. I'll save you the trouble, you haven't said anything funny intentionally. Again, you don't have the capacity to appreciate my sense of humor, I get it. But your droning on with feeble attempts to change the narrative is actually turning out to be hilarious! Thanks for the big GUFFAWS, you're making my day! Seriously though, I realize ADD is a significant disease, good luck with your treatment but you really should stop self medicating. Btw, thinking about being funny makes it not funny, probably why you don't have a sense of humor. Go ahead give me some examples of your advanced thoughtful humor!! Thought so .. they don't exist. At least I've given you many examples of mine.As far as "rehashing shit", this discussion has ALWAYS been about your mocking my sense of humor and I'm not going to let you change that, period!
Go for two!!! Bwahahaha....now that’s funny. And I’ve got over 14,000 likes, I must post something funny once in a while.

Go for two!!! Bwahahaha....now that’s funny.

THANK YOU for finally seeing the truth and appreciating my humor! It was a facetious comment made to lighten the discourse on the board at the time, as were most of my other comments too.

That last drive was man football. We dominated them when the game was on the line. Kudos to the coaches, offensive line, and Clifford for making the plays when it counted and using up 9 minutes of clock. That was good Big10 football.
I'm sure you are aware that comments like this are way out of line in this thread. Everyone knows this is where the miserable come to be miserable.

I still don't know why we can't have a separate "the glass is half full" game thread that prohibits negative spew.

Not sure what logic you applied to "This team is 9-1 despite how poor it has looked at times" actually meaning "that the ceiling has certainly not been reached as of yet".

This team is 9-1 because it skated by a number of 2nd 20 teams, getting outgained by a couple of them, due to some advantageous breaks and turnovers.

It is just as easy, and more logical, to interpret "This team is 9-1 despite how poor it has looked at times" as meaning that when this team actually meets a legit top 10 team, which it will this coming week in oh-high-ya, that the consistent unimpressive offense, defensive gaffs, and overall disorganization that has been displayed in every game this season will result in a thorough a$$ whipping.
It just means that the team hasn't peaked...that the perceived talent exceeds the performance, that production from ignored positions (or unproductive positions depending on your opinion in the "X position" thread) would yield overall improvement to the team, that the QB has been very good but is nevertheless likely to improve with more experience, that there could be schematic adjustments to avoid wide open receivers (since being wide open was a result of scheme, not a result of a one-on-one victory), etc.

In conclusion:
The team, despite being 9-1, has much room for improvement.
The team, despite the complaints, has earned its 9-1 record.
Due to the factors listed above and others, there is no reason to think that the team has peaked.

THANK YOU for finally seeing the truth and appreciating my humor! It was a facetious comment made to lighten the discourse on the board at the time, as were most of my other comments too.
Come on, knock it off, you and the others going back and forth.

It's a bore.

Who has the gun to your head ... besides it's been over for hours.
Just looked at the thread. Going back and forth endlessly is self-centered and rude to those who look for news and interesting discussion here. This is my last post about it.

Just looked at the thread. Going back and forth endlessly is self-centered and rude to those who look for news and interesting discussion here. This is my last post about it.

Again, who has the gun to your head? You must be some piece of work getting all agitated over something that's been finished. And in case you're wondering, these are free expression threads.But your response is a typical characteristic of a entitled snowflake. Wah wah, my feelings are hurt, make him stop posting things I don't like, oh wait he already did. Still, I want my way! Wah wah! Go home to mama, you may get sympathy there.

Go for two!!! Bwahahaha....now that’s funny. And I’ve got over 14,000 likes, I must post something funny once in a while.

You seriously just referenced how many likes you have? That really hit home for me and I apologize for any disagreeable discourse we may have had in the past as clearly this message board is very important to you with your prolific posting history and your need for validation.

You have been getting beat up by a lot of posters here lately and I will no longer join the crowd as this may very well be the most important thing you have going for you and you just don’t deserve all the hate for something you spend so much time on. I shall no longer contribute to your potential misery. Godspeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: GregInPitt
You seriously just referenced how many like you have? That really hit home for me and I apologize for any disagreeable discourse we may have had in the past as clearly this message board is very important to you with your prolific posting history and your need for validation.

You have been getting beat up by a lot of posters here lately and I will no longer join the crowd as this may very well be the most important thing you have going for you and you just don’t deserve all the hate for something you spend so much time on. I shall no longer contribute to your potential misery. Godspeed.
You have to figure that some people are here for love. It's just a probability thing.

Reactions: zubrus1
You seriously just referenced how many like you have? That really hit home for me and I apologize for any disagreeable discourse we may have had in the past as clearly this message board is very important to you with your prolific posting history and your need for validation.

If that’s what you got from my post, then you’re not very bright and I can’t make you smarter.

Relax. I should have put in the tongue in cheek emoticon. You take yourself too seriously. I did have a good laugh. Maybe I should give you a like to raise your number and confirm that you have a sense of humor. :D
The last thing in the world I do is take myself seriously....if you knew me, you would know that. In fact, I don’t even like me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT