ADVERTISEMENT

Football Prediction Thread: Maryland game

CSauertiegPSU

Staff
Oct 9, 2013
Okay boys and girls, let’s here it. How do you think the Nittany Lions fair this weekend in College Park. Our site staff as well as the Maryland Rivals site are bullish on Penn State with the following predictions….

Last edited by a moderator:
Which team is going to show up? The fired up angry team that played tough last week? Or the walking dead that slept walked through the mist holding hands with Illinois? Will they make adjustments during the game or just stubbornly hold pat? Will they use the tight ends? Have innovative plays on offense? Or be all Milli Vanilli?

If we get the first punch in then MD will fold. If we spot MD the first score TD then it will be a struggle. Hopefully at some point the TEs and line will make their blocks in the running game. Maybe that'll be tomorrow. it seems like every failed run there is someone who whiffs on a block, has the wrong assignment or falls down. It isnt everyone. Its a different guy every time. That said, I do think we lack power at the C and Gs.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and bison13
No Adissa, no Hakeem, no PJ.

And yet, If Izzard and Ellies improve again as they have each week unnoticed by the relentless Crying Game Crowd and the 2 Transfer DL can keep it up. It should be a fun game for the lbs and dbs.

PSU 8
Maryland 3

Lol

Penn State wins...and covers the 10-point spread...with room to spare.

I have no clue about this game,if we can get pressure on the md qb and get a lead on them he can go on tilt and spew a ton of ints and it’s a blowout.

Damn we gotta get the running game going sometime this year. Could this be broken clock is right game? I think we’ll win is all I’ll say.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
The Maryland defense is absolute garbage. I think the team will respond with a strong effort after 3 losses.

Penn State 38
Maryland 10

WE ARE!!!

Which team is going to show up? The fired up angry team that played tough last week? Or the walking dead that slept walked through the mist holding hands with Illinois? Will they make adjustments during the game or just stubbornly hold pat? Will they use the tight ends? Have innovative plays on offense? Or be all Milli Vanilli?

There is no Playstation Simulatrix to David 'Splain the loss to Illinois other than to be sacrificial lambchop for this hokie 2 pt conv. 2 infinity thing. Hoping they amend that in some way for 22'. My guess is Maryland will not gash PSU for runs like Illinois did after how the D played against Henderson and a very solid Ohio State line. Today would be a good day for 17 and others to gather up the TFLs and maybe even the other TT coughs it up as easy as he did vs Iowa.

There is no Playstation Simulatrix to David 'Splain the loss to Illinois other than to be sacrificial lambchop for this hokie 2 pt conv. 2 infinity thing. Hoping they amend that in some way for 22'. My guess is Maryland will not gash PSU for runs like Illinois did after how the D played against Henderson and a very solid Ohio State line. Today would be a good day for 17 and others to gather up the TFLs and maybe even the other TT coughs it up as easy as he did vs Iowa.
Hey we use XBox to sim over here not PlayStation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
I'm watching the PSU OL and running game in this one closely. All the pieces are there to make a final run except those - the OL and RBs. PSU 34 - Maryland 14......over 200 yards on the ground for PSU

Reactions: bison13 and TheGLOV
Okay boys and girls, let’s here it. How do you think the Nittany Lions fair this weekend in College Park. Our site staff as well as the Maryland Rivals site are bullish on Penn State with the following predictions….

We will simply matriculate the ball down the field; thereby, scoring more points than they do!

:)

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT