ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fined by ACC

I thought they would get fined for all the empty seats embarrassing the ACC, but instead it's for their coach embarrassing the ACC. The conference will be able to add Jimbo Fisher's fine to the kitty as well.

I thought they would get fined for all the empty seats embarrassing the ACC, but instead it's for their coach embarrassing the ACC. The conference will be able to add Jimbo Fisher's fine to the kitty as well.

Wow maybe ive been living in a cave but ive never heard of a college being fined for a coaches sideline antics?

Pitt got off light, only 5K. FSU got hit for 20K after Jimbo Fisher's rant last night. The thing is, Jimbo was right while Nardouchie wasn't.
Agreed. They could have called defensive holding or PI on Pitt all night long. Maybe, his intimidation of the officials was working.

Reactions: cavic and EPC FAN
HahahaHaHahahaHa
what an idiot. Every coach knows not to do that.
There is bad officiating in almost every game Narduuuuchi, get over it.

Pat is lucky you can't be fined for being a creepy looking douchebag.

Not only is he a terrible coach, but his antics are an embarrassment to the university. In a perfect world he sticks around Pitt long enough to get crushed by PSU the next 3 years, and then moves on up to MSU to get crushed by PSU there until he is run out of East Lansing. Maybe in 2019 he could leave Pitt for MSU in the middle of the season so he could lose to PSU twice that year.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
The worst part of this is that since pitt loses money in their athletic programs the Pennsylvania taxpayers will actually pay the fine. Pitt has little income from football attendance and very little TV revenue. The antics of the arrogant humorless pr--k is costing us money.

The funniest part about this is that the Pitt fans are PRETENDING they aren't embarrassed by Nardouchie 's antics.

Also pay close attention to his rapid fire, jabbering, and stammering manner of speaking. This guy is close to a mental crash.

The funniest part about this is that the Pitt fans are PRETENDING they aren't embarrassed by Nardouchie 's antics.

Also pay close attention to his rapid fire, jabbering, and stammering manner of speaking. This guy is close to a mental crash.
I've never seen the guy smile. He acts like he has severe chronic constipation.

Didn't he state Franklin was full of excuses after the PSU game? I don't seem to remember Franklin whining on and on like Naruzzi has. His team was lucky that so few PIs were called that game.

HahahaHaHahahaHa
what an idiot. Every coach knows not to do that.
There is bad officiating in almost every game Narduuuuchi, get over it.
The only thing the officials did wrong was not calling more penalties against the Pitt DBs. There was holding or PI on nearly every VT pass play and they only called a few.

I seriously can't understand that guy when he talks.

He's a joke. He made dang well sure to call out Franklin for "whining" after a loss, then what's he do? Whines after a loss.

I've never seen so much DB holding in my life. If anything, the Refs should be reprimanded for not calling more penalties on Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT