ADVERTISEMENT

WVU UNC

saying a QB who has won 9 games is horrible just makes you sound completely idiotic - better to keep your mouth shut and people think you are a fool than open it and prove it.
Thinking a QB that completed 52.9% of his passes isn't horrible makes you sound like an idiot. When the best a coach can say about a QB is "he's tough" there's a problem

Fact. He was the least accurate starting QB in the P5. That alone makes him awful.

• Haha
Reactions: GSPMax
One of the best measurements for qbs is qb efficiency. The heisman winner was number one in that area. Greene was 47th which is pretty solid. He’s not Peyton manning but he did his job efficiently and lead his team to 9 wins which is 6 more than predicted 3.

One of the best measurements for qbs is qb efficiency. The heisman winner was number one in that area. Greene was 47th which is pretty solid. He’s not Peyton manning but he did his job efficiently and lead his team to 9 wins which is 6 more than predicted 3.
Except Wallace Breen predicted WVU would have two wins this year…another spot on prediction by one of the board’s experts.

I didn't predict 3. I dont know what this is hard for you to grasp
One of the best is completion percentage of which he is the worst. That offsets the QBR

Agree. The QB rating also incorporates strength of schedule which is super important, as we are lectured to about constantly.

In addition the QB at Minnesota had the same completion %. Iowa, Nebraska and Rutgers QBs all had lower completion percentages than Greene.

A lot of opinion presented as fact could be clarified if facts backed by documented stats were presented instead what one hopes and feels is true.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/755/p3

Last edited:
I will not be surprised if West Virginia opens as a 3 point favorite next year against PSU

Allar has shown he cannot function in any game that requires pressure performance.

• Haha
Reactions: WV Bruno
Do you agree he's the least accurate as proven by stats? That was my claim.
QBR wasn't what I stated. Against Big XII defenses he struggles to complete half his passes. The spin here has to end. We all know how "good" he is--see his coach's comments after the game.
He throws more downfield passes than anyone in the nation. That’s why he was at 52 percent. He was the 9th rated QB according to pro football focus. He is the third highest rated QB returning in college football next season

WVU has nothing to do with Penn State. Penn State, IMO, is a top 8 team and with a real playoff they should be in comfortably. Pretending WVU is good has no impact. You and others just want to believe they're good because you can't accept where we are as a program as of today. It's okay. I'm used to it.
This thread is about a bowl game. We all know my opinion on bowl games so why would I care who won this game? If I did it would be hypocritical. Even for those that want to believe bowl games matter...Maye and others opted out. End of any effort to make this an impressive win.
Lol....if PSU is top 8 what is Ole Miss ranked...oh wait it doesn't fit your narrative. Arrogant #@ck.

No you won't. You are just like our HPeer. The dumb guy on our board who thinks he is intelligent.
I'm sorry you're stuck with Brown for another season and actually were impressed you beat a bunch of 6 win teams (or worse) this year. Raise the bar. Watch the games against Penn State Oklahoma and OK State to be reminded of where your program is. 31-7 next year.

I'm sorry you're stuck with Brown for another season and actually were impressed you beat a bunch of 6 win teams (or worse) this year. Raise the bar. Watch the games against Penn State Oklahoma and OK State to be reminded of where your program is. 31-7 next year.
You won't blow us out in Morgantown with Franklin. You lost some of your mystique with getting handled by Ole Miss. Dog us? We were your biggest win.

You won't blow us out in Morgantown with Franklin. You lost some of your mystique with getting handled by Ole Miss. Dog us? We were your biggest win.
That’s funny. Still want to fire your coach or is he suddenly a genius?

Beating WVU isn't about Franklin. Iowa was our biggest win and we didn't have a quality win this year. My comment isn't pro-Franklin or Penn State. It's an honest assessment of where the two programs are.
Bowl games are scrimmages...no idea why you think losing one matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT