ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

So upon transfer of either Bryant or Hurts to Pitt, they'd be anointed Pitt's next "Heisman winner in waiting" by the Lair delusionals I'd assume, lol.

Yeah, sounds like an AWESOME situation for a QB grad transfer. Go to a school that has to replace 4 starting o-lineman, it’s top receiver, it’s top two RBs, and returns a starting QB that you’d still have to win the job over.

I’m sure Jalen Hurts and Kelly Bryant are going to be banging down that door.

If he hated recruiting here, he'd really hate recruiting there.[/Q
Yeah, sounds like an AWESOME situation for a QB grad transfer. Go to a school that has to replace 4 starting o-lineman, it’s top receiver, it’s top two RBs, and returns a starting QB that you’d still have to win the job over.

Given that Pitt is working hard to become the "Rutgers of the ACC" I concur. Pitters on the Lair now wailing over Miami's road-grading (47-10) of UNC last night. A team (UNC) Pitt can't manage to beat the last few years.

Reactions: TheGLOV

Not a problem. The DUZZ will just fill those other holes with MAC grad transfers and they will have the supporting cast to guarantee a Heisman. Pickett slides to tight end and becomes the John Mackey award front runner.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Virginia and Wake Forest....only games left for Pitt that appear winnable. Really upset they beat Ga Tech as a one win season was in the making. Pitt is close to falling off a cliff. The Paul Chryst recruits are gone after this year and Nardog has average Mac level talent that he recruited currently in the system. And as we have season with the lower P5 programs, once they start that downhill slide to the bottom of the conference, it is extremely difficult to get back to respectability without catching lightning in a bottle with a great coaching hire combine with some luck that a few recruits just way overachieve versus their ranking at some key positions including a QB.

Sat, Sep 29
@13 UCF
3:30 PM 669 tickets as low as $55
Sat, Oct 6
vsSyracuse
12:20 PM 2,114 tickets as low as $4
Sat, Oct 13
@8 Notre Dame
2:30 PM
NBC
790 tickets as low as $133
Sat, Oct 27
vs22 Duke
TBD 2,754 tickets as low as $5
Fri, Nov 2
@Virginia
7:30 PM 1,412 tickets as low as $13
Sat, Nov 10
vsVirginia Tech
TBD 2,511 tickets as low as $5
Sat, Nov 17
@Wake Forest
TBD 1,314 tickets as low as $4
Sat, Nov 24
@16 Miami
TBD 5,714 tickets as low as $9

Virginia and Wake Forest....only games left for Pitt that appear winnable. Really upset they beat Ga Tech as a one win season was in the making. Pitt is close to falling off a cliff. The Paul Chryst recruits are gone after this year and Nardog has average Mac level talent that he recruited currently in the system. And as we have season with the lower P5 programs, once they start that downhill slide to the bottom of the conference, it is extremely difficult to get back to respectability without catching lightning in a bottle with a great coaching hire combine with some luck that a few recruits just way overachieve versus their ranking at some key positions including a QB.

Sat, Sep 29
@13 UCF
3:30 PM 669 tickets as low as $55
Sat, Oct 6
vsSyracuse
12:20 PM 2,114 tickets as low as $4
Sat, Oct 13
@8 Notre Dame
2:30 PM
NBC
790 tickets as low as $133
Sat, Oct 27
vs22 Duke
TBD 2,754 tickets as low as $5
Fri, Nov 2
@Virginia
7:30 PM 1,412 tickets as low as $13
Sat, Nov 10
vsVirginia Tech
TBD 2,511 tickets as low as $5
Sat, Nov 17
@Wake Forest
TBD 1,314 tickets as low as $4
Sat, Nov 24
@16 Miami
TBD 5,714 tickets as low as $9
Virginia is 3-1. Their P5 win was only against Louisville but Pitt just lost to NC. I'd be putting money on Virginia on that one. Wake is iffy though. They were supposed to be decent this year but I thought it was more their OC then DC. They get onto shoot outs and keep punting and going for field goals on 4th and short. Wake does have time to fix their problems though whereas Pitt seems to be getting worse as the season is going on.

I hope Brian Kelly pulls an Ara Parseghian-type win over Pitt putting up 60 points reminiscent of the late '60s games between Notre Dame and Pitt.

Just wait till Kenny Pickett gets rolling. After all he is better than McSorley ( who always plays better than he is). Actually since the loss to OSU, this board has enough idiots that belong on The Lair.

Pitt lost one of their better recruits today JUCO TE Travis Koontz.

090-1120104623-train-wreck-1.jpg

Brandon Mack, a DE from Alabama said last week he is exploring his options. Look like is talking with a number of Southern schools. Two of the Florida recruits and their families went to the UCF-Pitt game. They were probably on their phones calling other Florida schools after the thrashing. Calijah Kancey is a pretty good DT. He could be a flight risk.

Seven of the recruits are not ranked nationally, so Pitt is probably safe with them.

Brandon Mack, a DE from Alabama said last week he is exploring his options. Look like is talking with a number of Southern schools. Two of the Florida recruits and their families went to the UCF-Pitt game. They were probably on their phones calling other Florida schools after the thrashing. Calijah Kancey is a pretty good DT. He could be a flight risk.

Seven of the recruits are not ranked nationally, so Pitt is probably safe with them.
I was thinking those FL recruits were fools gold anyway. There are a lot of big time scholarships available at FL schools. If those kids are any good, many may eventually get offers and stay home, particularly when schools start managing the early signing period. If they're not signed in December, I would start worrying.

I was thinking those FL recruits were fools gold anyway. There are a lot of big time scholarships available at FL schools. If those kids are any good, many may eventually get offers and stay home, particularly when schools start managing the early signing period. If they're not signed in December, I would start worrying.
Don't forget that he put a full court press on a bunch of these kids to make a splash by getting double digit recruits in a single weekend. At no point were any of these kids solid commits to begin with.

Don't forget that he put a full court press on a bunch of these kids to make a splash by getting double digit recruits in a single weekend. At no point were any of these kids solid commits to begin with.
Yea, that ended up blowing up on him with a solid butt-kicking by his hated rival. I've thought that since this series began in 2016, Narduzzi has put too much into our game. High risk, high reward I guess. Compare that to our game last week. Even if we get beaten badly, the environment at our game was monumental.

The Panther Lair is recovering quite nicely and has returned to top form. Did you know Pitt would be a perennial top 25 team if they were in the Big 10? The board focus has shifted to competing for a Coastal Conference Championship and perhaps a return to the Fiesta Bowl.:(

The Lair's stuPitidy is unmatched. Except for that tuba huffing idiot of a mod on the Rutgers site.

Today's a beauty. They're comparing Kentucky to Pitt. Giving Stoops all these props. Wow, doing it in the SEC. The same morons that profess Franklin did nothing at Vandy and wasn't impressive. LMAO. Gee, what university in the SEC is academic based? Vandy or Kentucky? Oh yeah. Sure they played a down Tennessee, but playing there is a tough atmosphere. I wonder if they know how dumb they sound?

Unbelievably the McSorley vs Pickett debate continues and reasons why Moorhead as a coach isn’t up Pitt standards is making a late charge.

Virginia and Wake Forest....only games left for Pitt that appear winnable

They will be a significant underdog at Wake. Their best shot at a win is this Saturday against Syracuse, IMO. Pitt opened as a 3.5 dog and the line has since moved to 6.

People riding high on Cuse after their start to the season. Look for a let down this week. That said, Pitt literally does nothing well and I don't have the balls to put money on them. Hope I'm wrong and they lose by 50.

They will be a significant underdog at Wake. Their best shot at a win is this Saturday against Syracuse, IMO. Pitt opened as a 3.5 dog and the line has since moved to 6.

People riding high on Cuse after their start to the season. Look for a let down this week. That said, Pitt literally does nothing well and I don't have the balls to put money on them. Hope I'm wrong and they lose by 50.

I have seen Cuse play twice. They have a very good, dual threat-type QB and two excellent WRs in addition to solid special teams. I think they win by double digits. People are sleeping on them.

You'd have to give me at least three TDs to get me to bet on Pitt in this game. Syrexcuse will hammer them.

The boys over at the Pantherlair are about as down on their Program as I've ever seen them.

I consider it Karma. They have always been a "Hate PSU First" nasty type of fanbase.

Actually, there a couple, perhaps even three, on the Panther Lair that are quite fair and reasonable. As for the rest, ahh....no!

A let down? Are you kidding? What CFB team wants to have to live through the great embarrassment of being beat by the train wreck that is Pitt football this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT