ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Courtesy of President Stache - Pantherlair

]I totally agree about our lineman not being there, but I do think Oneil is better than Johnson and Biz, or I should say will be better.

That being said, I am pretty tired of hearing about the penn state game last year, here is the depth chart from their website last year...

http://victorybellrings.com/2016/09/05/analyzing-penn-state-depth-chart-pitt-game/

They were hardly young. Just because we beat them all to hell and knocked out guys doesnt mean we didnt dominate.

I think you should give the edge to UPS for no other reason than they are playing at home. Looking at the rosters, I dont think they are a better team than Pitt. More stars?? Sure, but they had far more stars last year too.

SERIOUSLY if UPS played our schedule last year, at best they would have had our record. I think its a pick'em game and since UPS is home give them the edge.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure where they get their optimism....
102p6oy.jpg

Oh....

Yes the first top 25 class with no 4 stars....ever

I guess they could get the Quip kid, who would be their only 4-star. Does he want to be a big fish in a very, very small pond?

Reactions: JJTopp99
Dear God, please make it happen. Let Pitt give Narduzzi an extension and a raise. Let him sign a contract there for 15 more years. Dear God, please let it happen.
I know!! My biggest concern is that they'll shitcan Narduzzi after we stomp their nuts into the Beav's turf and their AD makes JoeMo and offer he can't refuse.

Last edited:
JoeMo isn't going there. His sights are way, way higher. For a lower site, I'd be concerned about BC. But he isn't going to Pitt. He already turned away better jobs than that.

Reactions: JJTopp99 and AFRich
50 teams in the country have at least 1 4 star recruit. Pitt not among them. Meanwhile back in la la land, give Narduzzi a raise, top 25 class, bumps are coming, we get all the croots, loaded at DT

From Chris Jokish Dokish:

"Dokish wrote, “In the second group we have very good programs that could flirt with top 10 status with the right coach. That group includes Louisville, Virginia Tech, Miami, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Oklahoma State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Stanford, Washington, Oregon, UCLA, Arizona State, Utah and Texas A&M. None of these programs are always excellent, but they’ve proven that they are good enough programs that with an excellent coach they can be among the elite.”

How many generations of Pitt fans and student classes have gone through Pitt without experiencing a major bowl victory or a top 10 ranking and Jokish states Pitt has proven they can be among the elite???? Pitt propaganda at its finest.
#What is he smoking?

50 teams in the country have at least 1 4 star recruit. Pitt not among them. Meanwhile back in la la land, give Narduzzi a raise, top 25 class, bumps are coming, we get all the croots, loaded at DT
Just think, maybe one year you will be able to beat Narduzzi on the field...

The cathedral of irrelevance is down by the 3 big cricks there ain't it. The home of that French guy....Dorswa', Noh?

Lol

Reactions: PSUPride1
The good news for Pitt is that by playing us for the next 3 years, they'll be on national tv. The bad news for Pitt is that by playing us for the next 3 years, the entire country will watch us beat them down for the next 3 years. We'll make them relevant and irrelevant, both at the same time.

After we are done with them, it will be back to Raycom.

From Chris Jokish Dokish:

"Dokish wrote, “In the second group we have very good programs that could flirt with top 10 status with the right coach. That group includes Louisville, Virginia Tech, Miami, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Oklahoma State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Stanford, Washington, Oregon, UCLA, Arizona State, Utah and Texas A&M. None of these programs are always excellent, but they’ve proven that they are good enough programs that with an excellent coach they can be among the elite.”

How many generations of Pitt fans and student classes have gone through Pitt without experiencing a major bowl victory or a top 10 ranking and Jokish states Pitt has proven they can be among the elite???? Pitt propaganda at its finest.
#What is he smoking?
aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The good news for Pitt is that by playing us for the next 3 years, they'll be on national tv. The bad news for Pitt is that by playing us for the next 3 years, the entire country will watch us beat them down for the next 3 years. We'll make them relevant and irrelevant, both at the same time.

After we are done with them, it will be back to Raycom.

They can watch the rest of their games via ESPN 7 on their computer

They are kicking around changing their colors back to blue and yellow. After our game, their colors will be black and blue.

Reactions: rubuzumbo
Courtesy of President Stache - Pantherlair

]I totally agree about our lineman not being there, but I do think Oneil is better than Johnson and Biz, or I should say will be better.

That being said, I am pretty tired of hearing about the penn state game last year, here is the depth chart from their website last year...

http://victorybellrings.com/2016/09/05/analyzing-penn-state-depth-chart-pitt-game/

They were hardly young. Just because we beat them all to hell and knocked out guys doesnt mean we didnt dominate.

I think you should give the edge to UPS for no other reason than they are playing at home. Looking at the rosters, I dont think they are a better team than Pitt. More stars?? Sure, but they had far more stars last year too.

SERIOUSLY if UPS played our schedule last year, at best they would have had our record. I think its a pick'em game and since UPS is home give them the edge.

That might be the most delusional thing I have ever read. Just when you think he can't get any more delusional, he does. It's amazing.

Just think, maybe one year you will be able to beat Narduzzi on the field...

They outplayed Pitt last year. Unfortunately a young, beat up team handed Pitt the game twice in the final 2 minutes. I hope you enjoyed your luck last year, it runs out in 2017.

I always enjoy the drunk incoherent ramblings of Crapstain O Reilly:

"PITT-PostScript-After all you exhibit more than anyone Penn State Shame as a Penn State Fan and they are ashamed of how you post on BWI with same traits you blame other Penn Staters, You Are Penn State Cult Dolt Culture of Lack of Values and Shame Penn State's Name just what you attempt to Post on everyday!"

People actually love Narduzzi????

http://triblive.com/sports/college/...r-lyke-discusses-her-vision-recent-challenges

Pitt hopes to target specific groups of fans, enhance the tailgating experience and honor the two-time Stanley Cup champion Penguins. A James Conner bobblehead giveaway is also planned.

She said fans must step up, too.

“That goes back to the question about Coach Narduzzi and keeping him,” she said. “Every person who loves him and the vision and direction of our program, then come to the game.”

Reactions: JoeFi and jomouli23
pitt is the #1 public university in the northeast per the Wall Street Journal?

I am in Newark airport this morning -- Yes, I suck. -- and to their credit, but also out of need I suppose, pitt advertises here like crazy. One of their ads makes the above claim, citing the Wall Street Journal. I am not familiar with this ranking. Was it straight-up academics, value, smallest home football crowds?

Reactions: JJTopp99
pitt is the #1 public university in the northeast per the Wall Street Journal?

I am in Newark airport this morning -- Yes, I suck. -- and to their credit, but also out of need I suppose, pitt advertises here like crazy. One of their ads makes the above claim, citing the Wall Street Journal. I am not familiar with this ranking. Was it straight-up academics, value, smallest home football crowds?

#1 university in The Northeast Part of Pittsburgh

Something just occurred to me in light of that ridiculous #1 claim above. Everyone knows that Penn State is the flagship university and the top public university in Pennsylvania. Best academics overall, best brand, largest global reach, most alumni, most extensive research, etc. To that end, it is no wonder that Graham Spanier went to Harrisburg to fight corbett for funding not just for Penn State, but also on behalf of pitt, temple, and Lincoln University.

The pitt athletic supporters who derive joy out of the false narrative related to sandusky should be thankful of their place well behind Penn State. Were pitt the flagship and best school in the state, it would have been their president/chancellor in Harrisburg pissing off corbett, leading to some damaging narrative about pitt borne out of a personal vendetta.

pitt athletic supporters ought to know their place and relish it.

ADVERTISEMENT