ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

Surprising they don't throw to the tight end more. Based on my limited knowledge of their passing attack (the PSU game and highlights of others), they don't throw longer than 10 yards much. Of course, throwing to a tight end on a drag route requires throwing near the middle of the field which they don't seem too keen to do.

But first they have to get near the middle of the field.

Reactions: JJTopp99
The Douche just reaffirmed why he’s a scumbag. Asked about why they didn’t throw to the tight end he said he can’t catch or make a play. No wonder Sear transfered with that encouragement.

Where was this said. I need to go listen. He is a clown.

it was in his mid week presser:

What has kept the numbers down for the tight ends this year, as far as receptions?
Narduzzi:
You know, maybe ability to make a play, catch the ball, whatever it may be. But we’ll just play it. If you have a big dude that you can get the ball to, that makes a difference.

it was in his mid week presser:

What has kept the numbers down for the tight ends this year, as far as receptions?
Narduzzi:
You know, maybe ability to make a play, catch the ball, whatever it may be. But we’ll just play it. If you have a big dude that you can get the ball to, that makes a difference.
In other words, “I can’t recruit so I can’t get a good tight end.”

He'll be at the hall of fame podium in 15 years and they will have a thread on how overrated he is.

With the exception of Pitters and anything related to Pitt, everyone and everything is overrated in the Lair. LOL, it's their favorite word.

Conner's a great, great kid. But he's not Barkley. Barkley leads all rookies in rushing and in receptions, and is on pace wind up with over 1000 yards in both categories. On a truly terrible team with a terrible offensive line and a terrible QB.

But they can't appreciate those nuances.

You are overwhelming visiting LAIR posters with complex difficult to fathom words such as "nuances", better stick to the simplistic easy to understand stuff like "overrated".

Last edited:
Anyone who saw the game last night could tell you Barkley is as explosive RB as there is in the league. He was their offense. 22 touches 230 yards. While Conner is solid, Barkley is at another level. Imagine if the Giants had Pittsburghs line.

Last edited:
Anyone who say the game last night could tell you Barkley is as explosive RB as their is in the league. He was their offense. 22 touches 230 yards. While Conner is solid, Barkley is at another level. Imagine if the Giants had Pittsburghs line.

So sorry but you are blinded by your obvious bias. I get my facts from that most trusted of sources: the Lair

Reactions: TheGLOV
To be fair, there are more people defending Saquon than I expected.
Actually there are some rational people on the LAIR. It’s the complete lunatics like Stache, Joeydavid and a couple of others that make it so damn humorous, but in other ways strangely sad.

Reactions: JWB389 and JJTopp99
He must be a newspaper reporter. He cherry picks his stats and clarifies by saying he was overrated for the Heisman. I'm not sure what that means.

He is a contortionist of logic......or the illogical? He is likely the off spring of professor Irwin Cory. Ole Stash may not always be right.......but he is never wrong!

Actually there are some rational people on the LAIR. It’s the complete lunatics like Stache, Joeydavid and a couple of others that make it so damn humorous, but in other ways strangely sad.

Anybody who is rational is automatically deemed to be a troll. It's all so very predictable, though.

The Stache guy is a piece of work. For some reason I envision him as a 400 lb monolith that works as a janitor for Fed Ex.

The Lair is the Lair today... Lots of debate on SB.

"You can hate him all you want because he's a Penn Stater, but Barkley is the first rookie EVER (note EVER!) to go for over 400 yards rushing and over 300 yards receiving through six games and his offensive line stinks. If you can't register that, you're a special kind of stupid."
"
"Barkley doesnt have Elite vision or cutting. Its outside speed. " lol.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT