ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

They played poorly against a 1-AA opponent, they got beat 51-6 by PSU, and they beat Ga Tech....suddenly they’re in the hunt for the ACC Coastal division championship and a shot at the conference title. Reality is not their friend.

Sad part is that they are a contender for the ACC Coastal Division...but that's only because of how God awful bad that Division is.

According to the Lair, Pitt is the equal of Wisky. SOS due to difficult OCS is holding Pitt back. I believe the ACC required them to play ND. They beg to play PSU (big rivalry game) and chalked up a win against perennial power Albany. Its a good thing they didn't schedule Akron. Everyone cheats except Pitt and no one but Pitt suspends players. Pitt would never run up the score (LOL) I guess that's hard to argue since its likely we will never know for sure.

According to the Lair, Pitt is the equal of Wisky. SOS due to difficult OCS is holding Pitt back. I believe the ACC required them to play ND. They beg to play PSU (big rivalry game) and chalked up a win against perennial power Albany. Its a good thing they didn't schedule Akron. Everyone cheats except Pitt and no one but Pitt suspends players. Pitt would never run up the score (LOL) I guess that's hard to argue since its likely we will never know for sure.
Don’t worry, they will get back to annually being able to beat us once we stop playing them again.

Reactions: marshall23
They call CJF a dirtbag because the reality is that Coach Franklin is their DADDY, and the pitt boys sure are not going to admit that ........

They call him a dirtbag because he sees an ASS. BEATING. :eek: for the taking and takes it. Makes sense.

Reactions: diggerpup
"You've got to flush it out," Ollison said. "You've got to forget about it and realize that all our goals are still intact. Nobody said you had to be undefeated to go to the ACC championship or national championship. If we win the rest of our games, nobody will remember what happened last week."

Thought this was a gem.. Pitt's on the way to another national title
I think Ollison is mistaken 100,000+ will remember what Penn State did to "little brother" on 9/8/2018

Well they're back on Barkley sucks even though they have the worst O line in the NFL. Oh, and Sportsmanship. Yeah that's a good one as well. The biggest bunch of ignorant dolts I've ever seen. If there is a God, UNC will win tomorrow. I should go down to Chapel Hill tomorrow, they'll be giving tickets away. Oh to be Peak dealing with all the brain surgeons over there. He fits right in.

Well they're back on Barkley sucks even though they have the worst O line in the NFL. Oh, and Sportsmanship. Yeah that's a good one as well. The biggest bunch of ignorant dolts I've ever seen. If there is a God, UNC will win tomorrow. I should go down to Chapel Hill tomorrow, they'll be giving tickets away. Oh to be Peak dealing with all the brain surgeons over there. He fits right in.

I hope they win. The teams in the big ten aren’t doing us any favors. Maybe pitt will.

UNC's ONLY win against a P5 school last year was against Pitt. They won with their 3 or 4th team QB. This year UNC has 6 starters suspended. Yes, suspended.....even though the Lair insists, only they discipline players.

They hate themselves and everyone else. Now BC’s good start is driving them crazy. It’s all caused by a weak schedule, luck, meteor strikes or who the hell knows what else. They are also going to to destroy Central Fl but lose to UNC who they are convinced has a voodoo curse on them. Comedy gold Jerry, comedy gold.

I love how they presume to know more than every professional football organization in the NFL. Barkley is "over rated." LOL We should all be so over rated as to be paid 31.2 million dollars over the next 4 years. PS, it is 100 percent guaranteed. Better yet, he doesn't have to touch that money because of what he makes on endorsements.The Lair experts (plumbers, garbage men, husbands of high school security guards etc.) are not fooled. What is a fact, is that Saquon makes 4x more money annually than any 30 of their posters combined! They should be more solicitous of SB. He might give them the money to build their on campus stadium some day.

I love how they presume to know more than every professional football organization in the NFL. Barkley is "over rated." LOL We should all be so over rated as to be paid 31.2 million dollars over the next 4 years. PS, it is 100 percent guaranteed. Better yet, he doesn't have to touch that money because of what he makes on endorsements.The Lair experts (plumbers, garbage men, husbands of high school security guards etc.) are not fooled. What is a fact, is that Saquon makes 4x more money annually than any 30 of their posters combined! They should be more solicitous of SB. He might give them the money to build their on campus stadium some day.
I’ll say it again and again and again. They are self loathing and hate everyone else and dwell in a viabraint green pool of envy. But God their fun to watch from a safe distance.

I’ll say it again and again and again. They are self loathing and hate everyone else and dwell in a viabraint green pool of envy. But God their fun to watch from a safe distance.
Everyone has a purpose. My life has been in a nose dive for 9 years since I lost my wife. I wonder around screwing up every aspect of my life without her by my side......telling me what to do, how to do it and when (funny how I resented this for 37 years and have come to realize how much I needed it). The purpose of The Lair, I believe, is for me to see how well I am really doing in the grand scheme of things. Over there, when they get to the bottom of the barrel, the just get a bigger barrel.

Everyone has a purpose. My life has been in a nose dive for 9 years since I lost my wife. I wonder around screwing up every aspect of my life without her by my side......telling me what to do, how to do it and when (funny how I resented this for 37 years and have come to realize how much I needed it). The purpose of The Lair, I believe, is for me to see how well I am really doing in the grand scheme of things. Over there, when they get to the bottom of the barrel, the just get a bigger barrel.
I can relate, mine passed in 2012 after 35 years and I still miss being called an idiot everyday. Fortunately the World has picked up her torch and continuously reminds me. Your right thou, whenever I feel down the LAIR is right there to pick up my spirits and find something, anything to be happy about. They epitomize that misery loves company, and demons are real.

The marketing experts on The Lair have found a way to dismiss their out of conference blow out losses. They are now officially referred to as "EXHIBITION GAMES." I'm sure they reserve the right to rescind this designation should they upset UCF or ND. As they say....you can't make this shit up.

The Lair think tank is one upping one another with hateful JVP posts. I'll bet he's smirking up a storm....realizing that 18 years after he coached his last game against Pitt, they are still obsessed with him. I guess that's what happens when you beat a "RIVAL" ten year in a row and then come back and do it seven years in a row. Mission accomplished Coach.....that left a mark. Ouch!

I can relate, mine passed in 2012 after 35 years and I still miss being called an idiot everyday. Fortunately the World has picked up her torch and continuously reminds me. Your right thou, whenever I feel down the LAIR is right there to pick up my spirits and find something, anything to be happy about. They epitomize that misery loves company, and demons are real.
If you miss being called an idiot you are just responding to the wrong posters. There are a few that seem to enjoy that. I think this place has some of the same people. Fortunately for us all PSU sports appear to be on a nice trajectory.

For one of the idiots to even start a post about Barkley the week of the UNC game tells you all you need to know about some of those idiots. Whether or not Barkley succeeds of fails in the NFL has no bearing on Pitt winning football games. You would think they would move on after the 51-6 ass kicking.

For one of the idiots to even start a post about Barkley the week of the UNC game tells you all you need to know about some of those idiots. Whether or not Barkley succeeds of fails in the NFL has no bearing on Pitt winning football games. You would think they would move on after the 51-6 ass kicking.
I have an older brother. Growing up I measured my worth and achievements against his. That defines Pitt (The Lair) in a nutshell.....Little Brother.

I bet Pitt fans wish they could go back to their August predictions and positive thoughts. Pickett was elite. They were loaded at corner. Their defense was going to be great. Of course, it doesn’t help when the circus ring leader leads the conversation. Silly season is over and reality has struck pitt fans

maxresdefault.jpg

Ah, but they’re still sure they’re going to beat Duke. I’m not sure why since Duke is waaayyyy better than UNC, but delusion is their friend.

For some reason, they tend to play well versus Duke which is odd since Cutcliffe is way way better coach than Narduzzi. Maybe Duke will be the one upset win that Pitt typically gets every year.

Reactions: TheGLOV
They hate themselves and everyone else. Now BC’s good start is driving them crazy. It’s all caused by a weak schedule, luck, meteor strikes or who the hell knows what else. They are also going to to destroy Central Fl but lose to UNC who they are convinced has a voodoo curse on them. Comedy gold Jerry, comedy gold.
Whoa, whoa whoa. Meteor strikes? If there was a meteor strike at a football game that didn't involve Notre Dame, a grave injustice has been done.

Lol, yeah ok. Why because he was born in Pittsburgh? He would never coach for that dumpster fire.

Never understood this. Putting aside that he’s now in a FAR superior situation, why would he take that job? Cause he’s from there? So effing what. Just because they’ve never lived more than 20 miles from where they grew up doesn’t mean other haven’t. Stupidest thing ever.

Never understood this. Putting aside that he’s now in a FAR superior situation, why would he take that job? Cause he’s from there? So effing what. Just because they’ve never lived more than 20 miles from where they grew up doesn’t mean other haven’t. Stupidest thing ever.
Moving next to your in laws sounds like a win-win to me.:mad:

This is the greatest thread. Panther Lair MVPs post here under the radar of getting banned and just provide an arena to dis pitt weekly. Did y’all hear that pitt lost to the 2nd worst ranked team in all of FBS football this week? No? Well here is some troll from the panther lair to post some photo from 50 years ago when pitt went 8-4. In case you are conflicted, the panther lair is selling an e-book from pitt’s 3-11 season from when they beat another team.

Reactions: odshowtime
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT