ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

UNC's ONLY win against a P5 school last year was against Pitt. They won with their 3 or 4th team QB. This year UNC has 6 starters suspended. Yes, suspended.....even though the Lair insists, only they discipline players.

You know why UNC suspended the players for the Pitt game ...... They knew they wouldn't need the 6 starters to beat Pitt (rim shot)!

The University of Pittsburgh has the number one ranked bachelor's degree program in fast food service. Let's give them their due respect.

:) 51
o_O 6

I guess we already did, huh?

For one of the idiots to even start a post about Barkley the week of the UNC game tells you all you need to know about some of those idiots. Whether or not Barkley succeeds of fails in the NFL has no bearing on Pitt winning football games. You would think they would move on after the 51-6 ass kicking.
Well the Stache is still blaming the refs for the loss against us and even UNC yesterday. Following Narduzzi's cue. Lol

HailtoPitt1985 had this to say over on his board:

"After this season at 2-10, there may be more than Hamlin regretting their decisions to play for Pitt. And there may be many transfers."

Sean Miller Fan said after reading what Hail had to say: "Good. These players suck."

And Hamlin did tweet, though it has since been removed, "I should have listened to my mother". After their recent game.

LOL!!!

HailtoPitt1985 had this to say over on his board:

"After this season at 2-10, there may be more than Hamlin regretting their decisions to play for Pitt. And there may be many transfers."

Sean Miller Fan said after reading what Hail had to say: "Good. These players suck."

And Hamlin did tweet, though it has since been removed, "I should have listened to my mother". After their recent game.

LOL!!!

HCPN signled Hamlin out by name twice in his press conference for missed plays. The guy has a bad habit of throwing his players under the bus.

Mikefin says (sarcastically)...

UCF-14 ....this is the type of game Pitt pulls out of their ass. When the [fan] base is at its breaking point and about to give up on them, Pitt wins and gives them the worse gift they can: Hope.

They did it last year against Miami.

Last edited:
Mikefin says...

UCF-14 ....this is the type of game Pitt pulls out of their ass. When the [fan] base is at its breaking point and about to give up on them, Pitt wins and gives the worse gift they can: Hope. They did it last year against Miami.

Yeah, but that’s f’ing Stupid.

2017 Miami squeaked:
* won by 4 vs FSU
* won by 1 vs GT
* won by 5 vs UNC
* was trailing Syracuse ..
* had hot garbage at QB.

2018 UCF on the other hand:
* 5th in FBS in yards (588 ypg)
* 9th in FBS in Pts (50.0 ppg)

Pitt is gonna git SMOKED.

Surprised no one has mentioned the fact that everyone over there at The Lair are already on the search for a new coach! Joe Mo and Josh Gattis are on the top of their lists. Little brother syndrome at its best!

If you didn't laugh today. Well then here you are :D:D:D:D

Reactions: JJTopp99
Surprised no one has mentioned the fact that everyone over there at The Lair are already on the search for a new coach! Joe Mo and Josh Gattis are on the top of their lists. Little brother syndrome at its best!

One of them was planning on opening a "Go fund me" account to raise $$$ to buy-out the Dooze's contract. LOL.

Reactions: Kmase21

So JoMo is going to take a pay cut and give up SEC recruiting territory to go to Pitt? And, although for Gattis it would be a decent pay bump, if he wants to ruin his head coaching career he may as well wait for the Rutgers job to open up so he can really shoot himself in the foot.

I've said it before but they need to bring back Wanny. He may have been a below average coach and an average recruiter, but he's the only person in America that actually wanted to coach at Pitt. That's something we'll never see again.

Yeah, but that’s f’ing Stupid.

2017 Miami squeaked:
* won by 4 vs FSU
* won by 1 vs GT
* won by 5 vs UNC
* was trailing Syracuse ..
* had hot garbage at QB.

2018 UCF on the other hand:
* 5th in FBS in yards (588 ypg)
* 9th in FBS in Pts (50.0 ppg)

Pitt is gonna git SMOKED.

I'm not doubting that and nor was the Lair OP I believe. He was just being sarcastic.

Not Pitt, but the Maryland board is talking about how Bill O'Brien should be hired at the end of the season...

Not Pitt, but the Maryland board is talking about how Bill O'Brien should be hired at the end of the season...
That would actually be a good hire for Maryland. But O'Brien signed a contract extension through 2022 in January and there is a lot of football to play yet.

Reactions: ELDADDY and TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT