ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State - Okla. State National Duals Title Event Match Thread

Carpenter with the takedown and rideout of Brock. Preserves only giving up the major.

Nice job by Carpenter to save a team point there. Really need them to offset the opening default.

Love carpenters heart....I have a feeling we may look back on this one at the end of the match. LET'S GO JIMMY

Carpenter scores a late takedown to avoid a tech fall. Another awesome effort from him in spite of a 17-6 loss. Saved a team point or two with that late score

OkSt up 10-0

I did something very similar when I was hiking on Mt Rainier. I was barely able to walk back to the car. When I went home, I iced it and bought an elastic ankle wrap. It was sore for a while, but I was walking on it the next day.
I was notorious for ankle injuries when I wrestled and played ball as a kid. I can certainly attest to what you're saying. Can be very painful and for a day or two can't put any weight on it whatsoever but thankfully can rebound quite quickly. They were always bad sprains but had there been a break then I'd certainly be singing a different tune.

Reactions: lionlover
jimmy down 2-1 end of first, taking down to start second. Heil 39 seconds RT.

you can watch on flos periscope page as main page still down....there are 3.2k on periscope watching

I was notorious for ankle injuries when I wrestled and played ball as a kid. I can certainly attest to what you're saying. Can be very painful and for a day or two can't put any weight on it whatsoever but thankfully can rebound quite quickly. They were always bad sprains but had there been a break then I'd certainly be singing a different tune.

Although turned-ankle is usually not a break - would very highly doubt a break here as PSU Doctor looked at ankle before Nick attempted to continue.

Reactions: BankerJohn
Wait, wow, Gulibon close to a neutral fall in a scramble. The guys I'm watching it with think it was a fall. No points for Gulibon after the escape, 2-2, heading into the third

unless there was an evacuation of Flo due to terroristic threats this is unacceptable....I want 2 months free now

Wow, Gulibon falls, 3-2.

Was in on a takedown late, another scramble, another almost-fall from the neutral position, but no points

Sucks they won't look at it. Now we know not to do this again if refs are going to cheat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT