ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State is better than OSU

ralphster

May 31, 2005
We were when we played them. We are right now. We are better in the "eye test." We have a better defense, better QB, better receivers, better TE, and better RB. Would you trade ANY of these parts of our team for theirs? Would you rather have JT Barrett than Trace McSorley? Would you trade Saquon Barkley? Our DBs? Front 7?

So why all this shite about OSU being in because they "need to select the four best teams?!?!?!?"

Reactions: PSUBluebird
We were when we played them. We are right now. We are better in the "eye test." We have a better defense, better QB, better receivers, better TE, and better RB. Would you trade ANY of these parts of our team for theirs? Would you rather have JT Barrett than Trace McSorley? Would you trade Saquon Barkley? Our DBs? Front 7?

So why all this shite about OSU being in because they "need to select the four best teams?!?!?!?"

I hate OSU but they only lost 1 game and they beat 3 top 10 teams. It's tough to criticize their resume. OSU clearly won the statistical battle vs. PSU but lost on 2 blocked kicks. That game was on the road. Do you think PSU would have won in the shoe? On the other hand PSU did win that game and they won the division. That should count for something.

I'd definitely take McSorley over Barrett. I'd love to have OSU's LBs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT