ADVERTISEMENT

OT - BTN QUESTION FOR CORD CUTTERS

buats

Aug 18, 2003
Looking for some help. Can anyone advise as to which streaming applications have access to The Big Ten Network? Can't find the channel listed for SlingTV but haven't looked elsewhere and thought this wonderful board could save me some research time. Thanks in advance.....

Looking for some help. Can anyone advise as to which streaming applications have access to The Big Ten Network? Can't find the channel listed for SlingTV but haven't looked elsewhere and thought this wonderful board could save me some research time. Thanks in advance.....
PlayStation Vue has BTN.

Reactions: Hugh Manatee
PS Vue.

I was all set to do Hulu Live TV until I realized it doesn't support Roku yet, and the private beta channel was yanked.

I just got HULU TV and it has BIG Network as part of its standard $40 per month package. Very pleased so far but it has only been 5 days.

I have Youtube TV and like it a lot. Get all the ESPN channels, BTN, and ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox local channels. Plus a lot more sports channels I never watch such as SEC network. It's $35 a month. It's not available in every market though.

If you're looking for PSU games you also want to look for services with Fox Sports 1 and 2 since they will show our games as well. I haven't used SlingTV in 2 years but when I did they had serious issues with the quality of their video - often would digitize and all that even with 50mbps speed.

Short answer - go with PSVue
Long answer - read the article that Tom posted, scroll down to PSVue and sign up for it.
Longer TIC answer - search back a few pages on the forum to find the last 17 times this topic has come up as well as the pleas by myself and others to have those discussions saved at the top of the forum so people like yourself have quick and easy access to the info instead of needing to ask.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT