ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon State Dual

I just signed up for FUBO trial. Add Sports Plus with NFL RedZone and you will get PAC12 Oregon. I found the Oregon match immediately when searching for PSU and set it to record just in case. Please remember to cancel or that will be an expensive match to watch.
thank you for the advice! all set to record in case i don't get home in time.

This will be an interesting dual. Cael's comments allude to several kids fattening up a bit over the holiday so we might see a couple of lackluster performances due to a temporary hit to conditioning. Hopefully no later changes in the lineup due to failure to make weight. With so few matches this year we might see the typical December swoon match in January. A bit difficult to call re: KYPSW, I am beginning to wonder if I was too optimistic with my picks, all but 2 finish in bonus. I do think there will be falls, but I only went with one. I can see Levi, MM, Carter and Brooks with potential for a fall for sure. I came close to making the drive up but 9 hours each way and a winter Strom were to much for me. Cael, please put Stanford on the schedule!

We don't have a dedicated thread yet for this. Should be a nice test for the team after a long break. I got to film Cael and Braeden Davis' media availability this afternoon for BSD--check it:

Anyone have any experience with FuboTV free trials? Thinking about trying that route to see the action. If not, I'll go oldschool and live on every word of JB's.
Is it a coincidence that all of these interviews occur with Dodgeball in the background? How great is it to see world class athletes in the room having "fun" before practice? Who wouldn't want to be a part of it?

Wrestlers and wrestling families are "different". They know there is no money in it relatively speaking. Yet they persevere through incredibly hard work and dedication to be the best they can be and get a shot to compete.... just look at the guys who are entering the Olympic Trials with less than a Rocky Balboa chance at making the team.

Seeing guys like that as part of a true team while coaches and teammates are interviewed is awesome (and distracting as hell).

Part of me feels guilty for signing up for Fubo knowing I'm going to cancel but that's the world we live in. Why not just let Big Ten+ broadcast it too?
It's not enough just to sign up for fubo, correct? You need to add something right?

I've signed up for fubo but can not find the wrestling match. I have the guide set up and have located the pac channels but no wrestling match for Friday Jan5 at 5PM.. I eve trued the search with PSU and nothing came up. Any help appreciated.

I even did a search for college wrestling and it showed a rerun on jan 5th at 6pm on the pac12 oregon and it's a match between cal poly and oregon state. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. And yes I signed up for nfl redzone

Last edited:
Good idea, but who's paying to send student production teams and all their gear across country?
Please tell me they aren’t paying for the “going for the gusto” and “illegal fist to the back” crews we too often hear. If so, I’ll nominate my 14 year old and we’ll all be the better for it.

I've signed up for fubo but can not find the wrestling match. I have the guide set up and have located the pac channels but no wrestling match for Friday Jan5 at 5PM.. I eve trued the search with PSU and nothing came up. Any help appreciated.
Did you add the "Sports Plus with NFL Redzone" Package after you entered your payment info? If not, you should still be able to add any package for your free trial, I believe. That will add the Pac12-Oregon specific channel.

If you have, did you search for "Penn State at Oregon State"? that's the search that worked for me.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Did you add the "Sports Plus with NFL Redzone" Package after you entered your payment info? If not, you should still be able to add any package for your free trial, I believe. That will add the Pac12-Oregon specific channel.

If you have, did you search for "Penn State at Oregon State"? that's the search that worked for me.
Thanks. I found it. I had time zones screwed up.

Last edited:
Please tell me they aren’t paying for the “going for the gusto” and “illegal fist to the back” crews we too often hear. If so, I’ll nominate my 14 year old and we’ll all be the better for it.
To my knowledge, B1G isn't paying anyone to do anything. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we only get an overloaded room mic in the arena for the dual Friday--or maybe some OSU student announcers.

Reactions: Antaeus
It's not enough just to sign up for fubo, correct? You need to add something right?
Yeah but it's all free for the first week. Just add the sports package with NFL Redzone and then cancel afterward.

Thanks for all the comments on how to get the match. I have Max 23 tv on my firestick. I do see a Pac 10 Oregon station. So pretty sure I'll get.

Can’t help but notice the number of KYPSW entries this week predicting a Kasak win but an Evans loss

Their H2H match went UTB. What am I missing? If you think one wins, then both likely would.

Reactions: Verolion
Can’t help but notice the number of KYPSW entries this week predicting a Kasak win but an Evans loss

Their H2H match went UTB. What am I missing? If you think one wins, then both likely would.
I think just the idea Kasak is the big recruit and Evans is the walk on. We always judge by pedigree. Also Kasak is the freshman so he has more room to grow.

Et tu, madden? I thought Turk was the only Iowa guy here who likes to go to another family's dinner party and then tells his hosts what they should and shouldn't discuss amongst themselves.
I never said anything about what you could or couldn’t discuss. Just pointing out I held this board to a higher standard.

Last edited:
This will be an interesting dual. Cael's comments allude to several kids fattening up a bit over the holiday so we might see a couple of lackluster performances due to a temporary hit to conditioning. Hopefully no later changes in the lineup due to failure to make weight. With so few matches this year we might see the typical December swoon match in January. A bit difficult to call re: KYPSW, I am beginning to wonder if I was too optimistic with my picks, all but 2 finish in bonus. I do think there will be falls, but I only went with one. I can see Levi, MM, Carter and Brooks with potential for a fall for sure. I came close to making the drive up but 9 hours each way and a winter Strom were to much for me. Cael, please put Stanford on the schedule!
Where abouts are you in Ca? I’m east of Stanford about 2hrs. in Tracy. Same amount of time for a drive north me as well.

Per @Cali_Nittany's guidance here

I was able to sign up for the free 7-day FuboTV trial. After selecting a package (I went big and got the 4K one, because it's still free if you cancel in time), you have to enter payment info, but they say they send you an email the day before the trial expires. Then, you can choose add-on packages, where I added Sports Plus with NFL Redzone. After that, I hit the search bar, found the dual by searching "Penn State at Oregon State" and hit record. Easy peasey.
You guys are awesome! I followed Cali_Nittany and nerfstate's directions and I'm signed up on the FuboTV free trial to watch the PSU/OSU dual meet. Thanks for the help! Super excited to watch this......been too long since they last wrestled.

While I'm hoping (and expecting) to see a dominate PSU performance, I can't help but feel good to see a solid OSU team take the mat, that not too long ago was destined for the chopping block. We need healthy programs throughout the nation, especially on the west coast, fielding teams. So glad we are wrestling them in Corvallis. Hope this brings greater exposure to the sport!

P.S. Grateful for the day before email reminder that the free trial is up. I'm notorious for signing up for free trials and forgetting to cancel 😖

Last edited:
Part of me feels guilty for signing up for Fubo knowing I'm going to cancel but that's the world we live in. Why not just let Big Ten+ broadcast it too?
From your post I can tell you have solid values, but don't feel too bad about signing up for the free trial and then canceling. Their marketing approach builds in for this. For everyone that signs up for the free trial they anticipate a few fools like me that forget to cancel (even with the day before email reminder) or watch it, like it and decide to keep it. It works out for them....and us.

I do agree, it would be preferable for one or two carriers to have all the events. Gets a bit annoying signing up for multiple platforms and figuring all this out, and paying for it. Enjoy the meet!

Where abouts are you in Ca? I’m east of Stanford about 2hrs. in Tracy. Same amount of time for a drive north me as well.
Travel Roadtrip GIF by tripo

I tried that with no success…..assume the Roku stick only recognizes 1 email but could be wrong….im not overly savvy with tech stuff
Try deleting fubo from you Roku, then sign up online using a different account, then reinstall Fubo. If that does not work Amazon fire sticks are like $20

Reactions: USPMAN
Try deleting fubo from you Roku, then sign up online using a different account, then reinstall Fubo. If that does not work Amazon fire sticks are like $20
There has to be a way to log off on the fubo app on roku. Go online with a laptop or desktop and create a new account with a different email. Sign in to fubo app and you should be good to go.

I have xfinity and when I search pac12 it comes up with the regular pac 12 channel but also TV GO listings including the Pac12 oregon.. going to stream and cast from phone to TV and should get it live..

Reactions: Creek Side
My account was on my Ipad (then I air play to the TV)

I will try adding the Fubo app on Roku stick when I get home. JTS, do you have an email address I can use?
If you have a protonmail account or gmail account you can create an infinite number of email addresses by just adding a "+" sign behind your name before the @ symbol. For instance, if your email is STAND@protonmail.com, every time you want to create a new email address you can use something like STAND+1@protonmail.com and no matter what you put after the +, it will still arrive in your main inbox.

The only problem is that some streaming services have caught on to the trick if you use gmail (I think fubo may be one of them). It still works fine for me using protonmail on fubo and most other streaming services.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT