ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon State Dual

nerfstate

Oct 10, 2017
We don't have a dedicated thread yet for this. Should be a nice test for the team after a long break. I got to film Cael and Braeden Davis' media availability this afternoon for BSD--check it:

Anyone have any experience with FuboTV free trials? Thinking about trying that route to see the action. If not, I'll go oldschool and live on every word of JB's.

We don't have a dedicated thread yet for this. Should be a nice test for the team after a long break. I got to film Cael and Braeden Davis' media availability this afternoon for BSD--check it:

Anyone have any experience with FuboTV free trials? Thinking about trying that route to see the action. If not, I'll go oldschool and live on every word of JB's.

Cael needs to improve his positioning during his interviews, so that we have a better view of the dodgeball game.

I do to Fubo like JT does with HR/GIA. You just need a new email account each time you sign up for the trial. Its also very easy to cancel. I do this to get the Big10 Network when I need it.

Cael needs to improve his positioning during his interviews, so that we have a better view of the dodgeball game.
Maybe one of these weeks, I'll film some dodgeball action before Cael shows up.
Was that a Dake sighting at the dodgeball game?
Yeah, in a Penn State (not NLWC) T-Shirt to boot. All of our NLWC studs were there today, saw Gilman, Zain, Bo, Cassar, Nick, Roman, Dean, Dake, DT, Snyder, etc.
I do to Fubo like JT does with HR/GIA. You just need a new email account each time you sign up for the trial. Its also very easy to cancel. I do this to get the Big10 Network when I need it.
If you currently have it, do you know if you can stream the state-specific Pac12 Network channels? It may not be through the Fubo app, but rather through the Pac12 Network app/page, using your Fubo credentials to log in.

So there is no way to see this live but you can sign up for Fubo and watch the replay?

Yeah, I mean, I guess it was worth a shot to get a sound bite, but you know Cael ain't takin' that bait.
Cael’s actual reply to AJ’s boast that AJ is the best, quickest, strongest 197 ever:

🦝🦝🦝🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👨‍🦲🤣🥱🤡💩👎🏻🖕🏻👀🤦🏼🏋🏼‍♀️🤼‍♀️🥇🚜🚓🚑🚔💉🗑️☣️🆘💤🚾🛂🚮🆗

So there is no way to see this live but you can sign up for Fubo and watch the replay?
I think you may be able to watch it live through the Pac12 Network site/app IF your TV Provider has Pac12 network included. But I could definitely be wrong. @ItalianLion, do you know anything more?

Last edited:
Kaylor will be a good measuring stick for Davis.

It was interesting when Cael said that 149 is likely a better weight for both Evans and Kasak. Smith would probably say they belong at 133.

Looking forward to Munoz vs Truax and Olguin vs Messenbrink.

Maybe one of these weeks, I'll film some dodgeball action before Cael shows up.

Yeah, in a Penn State (not NLWC) T-Shirt to boot. All of our NLWC studs were there today, saw Gilman, Zain, Bo, Cassar, Nick, Roman, Dean, Dake, DT, Snyder, etc.

If you currently have it, do you know if you can stream the state-specific Pac12 Network channels? It may not be through the Fubo app, but rather through the Pac12 Network app/page, using your Fubo credentials to log in.

All of the Pac12 channels can be accessed thru Fubo. @RB-Old , it will be televised live on the Pac12 Oregon channel.

I only get the main pac12 and bay area channels so I'll be making use of fubo again Friday.

Kaylor will be a good measuring stick for Davis.

It was interesting when Cael said that 149 is likely a better weight for both Evans and Kasak. Smith would probably say they belong at 133.

Looking forward to Munoz vs Truax and Olguin vs Messenbrink.
Olguin is MM first decent test. I expect him to win handily but Olguin is tough and a good measuring stick

Reactions: Brian LB-U
I don't see this on the pac-12 network until a replay at 3:00AM. Was hoping to watch it live on xfinity.

All of the Pac12 channels can be accessed thru Fubo. @RB-Old , it will be televised live on the Pac12 Oregon channel.

I only get the main pac12 and bay area channels so I'll be making use of fubo again Friday.
I just signed up for FUBO trial. Add Sports Plus with NFL RedZone and you will get PAC12 Oregon. I found the Oregon match immediately when searching for PSU and set it to record just in case. Please remember to cancel or that will be an expensive match to watch.

Last edited:

Nice job Nerf. You can tell your Terrell question was well-received by Cael's reaction to it. It's rare Cael gets a question he (a) isn't expecting; and (b) genuinely wants to answer. He wasn't expecting the Soldier Salute question but he didn't want to answer it (and was never going to answer it).

Wow. There is just nothing not to like about Braeden Davis. He seems like a great kid who is taking advantage of the PSU room and rapidly improving. He's almost bubbling over with joy about being at PSU. Love his confidence as well. The stage is definitely not too big for this young man and I can't wait to see his growth during the rest of his true frosh season.

I think you may be able to watch it live through the Pac12 Network site/app IF your TV Provider has Pac12 network included. But I could definitely be wrong. @ItalianLion, do you know anything more?
I just opened the Pac 12 app and the only match shown for this weekend is Iowa St @ Arizona St. It doesn't appear that the app will be an option for viewing.

Few Lineup Updates:

1. Cael didn't specifically say Davis' redshirt is pulled but more or less hinted at it after Hofstra. That combined with the fact a date was used against Hofstra and it's pretty obvious.

2. Kasak/Evans will be the 149 (duh) One thing that is notable is Cael said they're both naturally 149s and will be more comfortable there and weight won't be an issue. My guess is Cael wanted both to get a shot at bulking up before wrestling off for the spot and that's why Connor was the guy against Hofstra.

3. Kerk is good, just made a same day decision not to wrestle Senior Nationals since he was a bit nicked up from the Lehigh injury. Guessing between rumors Gable is done and Kerk being the clear favorite at 285 now and Senior Nationals being an empty bracket, he feels good about qualifying for Trials there.

For any Spectrum customers, it will be broadcast on channel 396.
I have Spectrum and just looked to see if I got the Pac12 network and it looks like I do, but spread over 5 or so channels starting at 376.

I have xfinity/comcast. I got on the Pac12 network, had to click on the OSU emblem to find the match, clicked on the match and it signed me into watch,hope it does on Friday?

Few Lineup Updates:

1. Cael didn't specifically say Davis' redshirt is pulled but more or less hinted at it after Hofstra. That combined with the fact a date was used against Hofstra and it's pretty obvious.

2. Kasak/Evans will be the 149 (duh) One thing that is notable is Cael said they're both naturally 149s and will be more comfortable there and weight won't be an issue. My guess is Cael wanted both to get a shot at bulking up before wrestling off for the spot and that's why Connor was the guy against Hofstra.

3. Kerk is good, just made a same day decision not to wrestle Senior Nationals since he was a bit nicked up from the Lehigh injury. Guessing between rumors Gable is done and Kerk being the clear favorite at 285 now and Senior Nationals being an empty bracket, he feels good about qualifying for Trials there.

I agree with all 3 takes.

On Davis, I doubt Cael puts him in front of the camera if he's still considering an RS.

I have xfinity/comcast. I got on the Pac12 network, had to click on the OSU emblem to find the match, clicked on the match and it signed me into watch,hope it does on Friday?

Interesting. I signed into the Pac12 app connected to xfinity, selected Oregon State and only Oregon State-USC women's bball is showing up for Friday.

Interesting. I signed into the Pac12 app connected to xfinity, selected Oregon State and only Oregon State-USC women's bball is showing up for Friday.
go to pac-12.com - click on OSU emblem at bottom of page, OSU page comes up , the match is in a colum on the left side of the page listed with other events

Reactions: Creek Side

I signed up for Fubo but don't see the Oregon channel, is it an add-on?

go to pac-12.com - click on OSU emblem at bottom of page, OSU page comes up , the match is in a colum on the left side of the page listed with other events
I found it. Thank you! Wow they don't make it easy to find. I searched a few different ways before I followed your instruction and it didn't show up in any of my other searches.

Reactions: Thenightking
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT