ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

This is really crazy. The disparity in talent between these teams grew exponentially over the last two years. And the gap between coaching staffs did too, which is amazing considering Urban ain't there anymore.

What I don't understand is that, year after year, our OL is often overmatched in games, and yet we continue to run slow developing patterns that leave our QB with no chance.

I guess the strategy was to run screen plays, but we haven't shown an ability to do that since JVP.
The screen to Warner was a thing of beauty.

I love what Franklin stands for but he is an absolutely terrible game day coach. We have been outcoached badly. Going for it that first drive was desperation. Not calling a timeout on their last score is absolutely inexcusable. You have guys running on late and confused with a great chance to stop them. Why not just give them a TD? We've essentially done it twice.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I knew we would struggle this year but lack of talent is worrisome
Porter looks like a stud
but that’s it
rest look like Undersized backups

Reactions: TheGLOV
I love what Franklin stands for but he is an absolutely terrible game day coach. We have been outcoached badly. Going for it that first drive was desperation. Not calling a timeout on their last score is absolutely inexcusable. You have guys running on late and confused with a great chance to stop them. Why not just give them a TD? We've essentially done it twice.
Your drumbeat is old and boring

Someone should tell Ryan Day that wearing a mask as a chin strap is about as good as wearing a condom on the sack.
Somebody should tell Jimmy F to pull his face shield all the way above his eyes. Maybe he'll do better them.

Reactions: BW Lion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT