ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

I can't wait till Justin Fields gets drafted by the worst team in the NFL. Absolutely cannot wait for him to get crushed in his first season in the NFL. Hope it is the Jets.

The OL is average at best. The WR’s are below average. It takes them the entire clock to get a play called and the ball snapped because the sidelines are in chaos.
Somehow, I don’t think changing QB’s is going to fix all that.
The OL is way below average. Clifford is very uncomfortable in the pocket. He’s got good reason to be.

I can't wait till Justin Fields gets drafted by the worst team in the NFL. Absolutely cannot wait for him to get crushed in his first season in the NFL. Hope it is the Jets.
I’d steer clear as an NFL team. I think he’s a system guy with a lot more talent than opponents 11 times a season. That won’t fly in The League.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
O$U adjusted to Penn States halftime adjustments. Let’s see if PSU can match, but I am not hopeful based on past experience.

Put a punter in the game that cannot punt it far enough to reach the end zone. Another mistake!

That punt coverage sums it up. Need to make plays, no one has a clue what is going on. Late substitutions. Guys out of position. Total mess.

Easier said than done gentleman....Clifford is tuff but come on you need a little confidence and the line ain’t given it to,him.

I give Clifford a bit of a reprieve on that last drive. Ohio State was bringing constant pressure.

Why is there never a super quick hot read for Clifford? This O line sucks, why no quick flare outs or something to help him?
'
How many years in a row has the OL sucked?

Good God... How does it happen?

I’ll take the opportunity now to break my arm here but this really feels like the 45-28 I was figuring. Maybe 45-27 now?

I was hoping for a TD drive to respond to the easy OSU TD and keep it one possession but it is not to be.

At least special teams hasn’t been a disaster this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT