ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

Two biggest things I've seen:
1) Our receivers get no separation; their receivers have separation on almost every pass play
2) Our LB's missed tackles, out of position; their LB's have been dominant so far

Reactions: psu00
Clifford is not a runner
period

stop basing offense on his running ability

OL stinks and Clifford isn’t the level of qb that is going to win you anything of importance

They are playing an NFL team. All osu starters will go in first 2 rounds.
Not a big deal.

Two biggest things I've seen:
1) Our receivers get no separation; their receivers have separation on almost every pass play
2) Our LB's missed tackles, out of position; their LB's have been dominant so far
There LB have their ears pinned back nothing to worry about their front 7 is playing downhill every play

I do not see any team in the country struggle to move the chains as much as PSU does. Even the worst teams get occasional 1st downs. This is ridiculous

Reactions: wlawn and ftlpsu
Clifford has done nothing vs Ohio State. Nothing last year. Nothing this year. Get him out! This is coaching.

Well, the D has been playing better since the hit by Smith ten yards out of bounds.
Maybe it told everyone it was time to punch them in the mouth instead of chasing them around.

Low percentage five yard outs time after time.

How about some crossing patterns or any patterns BETWEEN THE FUDGING HASH MARKS!

Reactions: psu00
This O just looks awful so far. What was KC's trick when he interviewed? Did he have some "super genius" business cards printed up, ala Wile E Coyote?

This offense does not suit our talent, its just not working, Clifford is not an RPO qb, makes the bad read too often, our linemen don't block it well, it ruins our pass game

Reactions: wlawn
We run every 1st down btw.....for 3 years now, its so predictable and we are always behind the sticks.

Kirk thinks the recipe to success is 60-70% runs and 30% pass when we’re down two scores.

Offense is miserable. O-Line not blocking, no WR separation. Clifford just running on every play.

I really really *really* hope this QB draw is setting something up.

Noticed Lee had *plenty* of room on that outside zone read as well.

Additionally, why best Clifford and Ford up on this inside zone? Levis and Lee would be better inside...

I won’t be surprised if there isn’t a “locker room incident” during hslftime

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT