ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State game thread

frustrating. Lovett with a TD, but ruled going OOB before the reception. Replay shows he was touched by the tOSU defender as he was going OOB. Loss of down, and PSU punts on 4th down

I don't care about Day or your franchise office, which you are clearly neglecting with the amount of time you spend on this board.

Do your employees or superiors know about your addiction? I suspect so...32 years with a flunky employer and validative domicile.
At least I have a job. Ask your mom to not burn the meatloaf.

So Franklin finally finds 4th down Religion? WTF. The genius from East Stroudsburg

At least I have a job.
It's not a good job.

P.S. I have all of my hair. You're rather young to be follicly challenged, but I guess that's what PSU board addiction does to a person. Photo's complete with large cardboard checks don't lie. :cool:

That in a nutshell is the difference in the game. The Buckeyes have a legit running game. Other than that Penn State is winning this game.

Reactions: Shadow99
It's not a good job.

P.S. I have all of my hair. You're rather young to be follicly challenged, but I guess that's what PSU board addiction does to a person. Photo's complete with large cardboard checks don't lie. :cool:
You have to get over your obsession with me. It’s creepy dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT