ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State game thread

Franklin now 1-7 vs Ohio State. And some of you want him to stay. Lmfao.
I want him to stay...because as a fan I don't want the team to get worse and LESS talented...every time someone asks what realistic option would do better, the issue is always skirted saying that isn't the issue. Yes it is...if CJF leaves one way or another, everyone does realize that a real person, not some fantasy coach, would then be in that position.

I want him to stay...because as a fan I don't want the team to get worse and LESS talented...every time someone asks what realistic option would do better, the issue is always skirted saying that isn't the issue. Yes it is...if CJF leaves one way or another, everyone does realize that a real person, not some fantasy coach, would then be in that position.
How can any of us know who’s available? 1-7 is time to jump in the pool and try your luck, cause this is madness

Refs screw us of potentially 21 pts. Center infraction fumble, incomplete pass, and forced out TD

Oh-high-ya Oline is really imposing their will on this last drive. Brooks has played great, but he got snuffed on the 10 yd run to the 9, just turning his back to the play.

Franklin Fan Boyz are complete morons...but at least they keep supporting the perpetuation of sub-mediocrity. Joe warned us about lowered expectations...

Going for it on 4th down inside the 50 yd line during the 1st half??? Really???

A clown show for which people insist on expending good $$$ to watch the ring-master wow them with his tricks of the trade.

Step right up....welcome to the show that never soon will end...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT