ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Northwestern Game Thread

Every coach should roll a tape of this kid. He has impressed me more the last two weeks than the first 4. Never complained, never pouted, never had bad body language.

Any team that calls his name is getting a special person.

McGovern with a great block on that TD run...he's the only one that has been solid all year...

Anybody catch the sideline shot where it looked like Saquon was giving Hamilton pointers? Hamilton definitely looked at Johnson and gave him the eye roll when Saquon looked away.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Steve Levy tells us that “Saquon Barkley has changed the conversation about Penn State football” while discussing his character and how he carries himself. While that comment angers me, unfortunately it is true to the uninformed.

Tariq Castro Fields walking on the sideline without his equipment on. He was in the game earlier. Anyone notice what happened?

The
Certainly is quick
The PSU Roster lists Shaka Toney as being 6'-3" and 233 pounds. Seems pretty light for a DE, but he strikes me as more of a rush backer than a true DE. He's apparently a RS sophomore. Has he started all year?

This defense wow has been a pleasant surprise. If they can hold it will be 3rd shut out of year.
This offenses though not so much.

Steve Levy tells us that “Saquon Barkley has changed the conversation about Penn State football” while discussing his character and how he carries himself. While that comment angers me, unfortunately it is true to the uninformed.

He's said it several times
Practically begging for a Sandusky narrative follow up

Thankfully Griese didn't bite

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT