ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Northwestern Game Thread

The
The PSU Roster lists Shaka Toney as being 6'-3" and 233 pounds. Seems pretty light for a DE, but he strikes me as more of a rush backer than a true DE. He's apparently a RS sophomore. Has he started all year?
I believ he's a RS Freshman....will have time to add weight. When recruited he was thoght of as possible OLB candidate due to weight, but he wanted to play DE and PSU gave him the opportunity and he looks like a beast with his first step

Honestly a decent game on the road sitting as a big trap. Take the W, rest, and get ready for the big boys.

Reactions: PSU87
OL got help from the umpire on the SB run, barkley used him a a shield on the one defender

The
The PSU Roster lists Shaka Toney as being 6'-3" and 233 pounds. Seems pretty light for a DE, but he strikes me as more of a rush backer than a true DE. He's apparently a RS sophomore. Has he started all year?
Best name in college football as well.

The
He's a RS freshman and not a starter.

First time I been disappointed in Barkley. He dances little to much. One cut and go. Mostly on this ridiculous offfemse that never does him any favors but I like to see him cut and just go instead of dancing.

The
I am very surprised Toney stayed at DE, but he tore it up last year on the practice squad. He’s more like a 3 - 4 OLB. He has obviously played really well on passing downs. As a RS Fr, he’s got nowhere to go but up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT