Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I have to set this up early.

We Are ...

- ready for a win
- not in the mood for a nail biter at NW
- looking for continued improvement

... Penn State !!!!

Please post comments about the game as responses. If you are replying to a comment, please use the quote for following function.

Game day breakfast...
Ran to the store this morning to get a package of creamed beef to make some $hit on a shingle, haven't had it in years. No luck, so I thought....Spam....another great I haven't eaten in years. The date stamp read "best by 2022". Ready to go with late breakfast. Spam, eggs, juice, coffee & peach filled pasterie. :p

Last edited:
Game day breakfast...
Ran to the store this morning to get a package of creamed beef to male some $hit on a shingle, haven't had it in years. No luck, so I thought....Spam....another great I haven't eaten in years. The date stamp read "best by 2022". Ready to go with late breakfast. Spam, eggs, juice, coffee & peach filled pasterie. :p
No cigar? What kind of "manly man" are you? ;)

Reactions: step.eng69
Game day breakfast...
Ran to the store this morning to get a package of creamed beef to make some $hit on a shingle, haven't had it in years. No luck, so I thought....Spam....another great I haven't eaten in years. The date stamp read "best by 2022". Ready to go with late breakfast. Spam, eggs, juice, coffee & peach filled pasterie. :p
Just saw you on TV, I think. Was that you holding the sign behind the BTN guys?

At the game. Geiseki is warming up. He appears to be fine. He is blocking and running routes in warm ups.

Game day breakfast...

Fry an egg and some spam in a pan and add to your $1.00 Top Ramen for a real treat.

Reactions: step.eng69
it is 6pm here in Seville Spain. I am ready!
(is it wrong to watch football while on vacation?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT