ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Memphis Cotton Bowl Game Thread

And here comes Memphis right back. Again, this defense does not do one thing well. They have great athletes and will make some plays...but we dont really stop the run, we can't cover for shit and we don't tackle...

Pry has been progressively exposed as season went on
And it’s the same plays killing us each week
He is either dumb or too arrogant to make adjustments

Kinda funny how when Memphis is playing well, the broadcast gets excited, when PSU has the momentum, you can hear crickets chirp
Well, they have given Parsons and Gross-Matos a lot of praise. It’s obviously well deserved, but they nevertheless gave it.

If our defense could get a stop we could put this out of reach. Unfortunately I’ve been saying it all game. Need Parsons to make another TO.

Remember after bowl announced, Penn State insulted they had to play non power 5 team. Was beneath them. What are you thinking now?
I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m thinking you’re a loser visiting a superior opponent’s message board because they’re only winning their NY6 bowl by 9 points in the fourth quarter.

Remember after bowl announced, Penn State insulted they had to play non power 5 team. Was beneath them. What are you thinking now?

Im thinking our defense has been less than I might have hoped.
And our right tackle can’t pass protect.

Face it, Memphis and UCF would be mid level teams in the Big 10. Give us your TV money and we would be upper level within five years

Cool your jets. This is your best team in a 100
years and you still won’t accomplish what we have 3 of the last 4 hours. Win 11 games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT