ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Memphis Cotton Bowl Game Thread

Clifford is worrying me
Is he still hurt or has he regressed?
He has zero feel today
And Zero confidence
Our new OC has a lot of work to rebuild him

Still in the lead, and could very well win this game, but it's fair to ask if this team has regressed.

Reactions: psu00
First of all, just run the damn ball. But since we are insistent on stopping ourselves instead of making Memphis stop us...

Fries struggled in the first half, so I must ask, if you are keeping a back in to help pass block, are they not looking to chip/help out? That is on the coaching staff.

There’s no way Fries should start at OT next year. Guard maybe, but not at tackle. He’s never been able to handle speed rushers.

Run the mother-loving ball!!! Every gdamn play until they stop it. I swear the coaches are either too f-ing cute or feel they have to prove something. So frustrating...

Reactions: ftlpsu and RLSalty
It’s poor coaching and can not be blamed on Rahne. James Franklin should have directed Bowen to run every play until Memphis stopped it. This rests completely on Franklin. Just shit coaching.

Our offense is on pace to score 50+. Talk to me about the D. That’s where we are struggling.

If Clifford is worrying you the OL must be giving you nightmares. They are the problem.
We didn’t double Chase Young and he killed us
You would have thought we would have learned
But I guess not

Reactions: bdgan
It’s poor coaching and can not be blamed on Rahne. James Franklin should have directed Bowen to run every play until Memphis stopped it. This rests completely on Franklin. Just shit coaching.
Agree, JF directing this fiasco.

Reactions: RLSalty
I'm sure a LOT of people around the country are enjoying the sh!t out of this game. I'm not.

I feel like I'm hitting my head against a wall......over and over and over again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT