ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Memphis Cotton Bowl Game Thread

At some point you have to accept dropped passes and run the freakin ball. The passes will open up.

Reactions: OhioLion
I'm baffled how many guys on here prefer Cain over Journey Brown. I'm just not a big fan of the RPO.

Penn State loaded w talent and speed,
but Sean Lewis >> Franklin.
And Dustin Crum > Clifford.

What is it about PSU offensive players choking on such a consistent basis? It's been a problem for SO long now.

How can the OT be nearly two yards off LOS? No wonder Shaka looks offsides every play.

Most of our WR's seem like head cases. Balls right to them and drops. George looked like Shorter Jr. on that drop.

Need to start giving WR recruits psychological evaluations during the recruiting process......

Reactions: ftlpsu and nits74
George tried to run without the ball...this all because fundamentals aren’t emphasized enough. Everyone wants to be a rock star and make the high light reel. That’s why he dropped it. #11 thinks he can be #1 and he ain’t and if I was his we coach I would tell’em...got to earn it first gentleman!

Clifford sacks himself a lot of the time.

His pocket awareness + progressions are really poor. If the first option isn’t there, he’s unable to progress to the next route and then he panics. Really hoping the new OC can work to get this fixed. He’s gotten worse as the season’s gone on as defenses have recognized this weakness.

Reactions: psu2016 and Omar81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT