ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Memphis Cotton Bowl Game Thread

You guys do realize our entire defense is predicated on getting pressure on a very consistent basis right? When we don't this is what happens in every game, whether a good opponent or not. It is what it is.

Yep, very little pressure from our overly hyped DLs.....yet again. Still doesn’t entirely excuse the pathetic “third-and-forever” broken pass coverages we’ve seen all season.

Reactions: psu2016
Offense looks lost. Defense gets pressure, but no one covers. Too many midgets out there. Sick of the 5'9" slow corners. Memphis looks bigger.

Seriously it is gd stupid to not stick with what works. Kirk can’t get here soon enough. We can obviously run over the. And yet won’t go to our strength. This bombs away passing mebtality is dumb when that does not suit our personell

Yeah I think time of possession is more important than what Franklin leads on. Kirk is big on that, so we will have to see if that idea changes when he is running the offense. Gotta clean up this secondary though.

It is one man's job to motivate this team, they either love and respect this head coach, or don't...2 bowls in a row it is suspect at best

If Taylor can't tackle at the LOS maybe he should stay back in coverage.

Does anybody care about *s now.
It’s what you do that matters.
Attitude means a lot.

I hope this is not another Kentucky performance.

Reactions: psualt
He better get a better staff
Way better
This is not a championship winning group

Does anybody care about *s now.
It’s what you do that matters.
Attitude means a lot.

I hope this is not another Kentucky performance.
Well the teams in the playoffs care about stars judging by their recruiting. That has nothing to do with this performance

Guys remember, the team with the best depth typically pulls away in the 2nd half... fingers crossed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT