ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Memphis Cotton Bowl Game Thread

Does anyone watching this really think any coach wants to get rid of bowl games and go to an expanded playoff? In what other sport can you win one game and no matter what happened during he season it can be ignored and you can have Gatorade dumped on your head and get a trophy? I don’t say this based on Franklin, but look at the 6-6 coaches who won their bowl game and behave like this after the game.

Does anyone watching this really think any coach wants to get rid of bowl games and go to an expanded playoff? In what other sport can you win one game and no matter what happened during he season it can be ignored and you can have Gatorade dumped on your head and get a trophy? I don’t say this based on Franklin, but look at the 6-6 coaches who won their bowl game and behave like this after the game.
Yes. Franklin would rather be playing in a playoff.

Yes. Franklin would rather be playing in a playoff.
First of all, I said I wasn’t talking about Franklin...but, with an extended playoff and no bowl games, most coaches wouldn’t be in favor of that....they would rather be able to go 6-6 and then win a bowl game, get Gatorade dumped on their head, and be treated like a champion....and if you don’t think that’s true, I’ve got some swamp land in Florida to sell you.

Watching the Big 10 network now i'm shocked the borders aren't edged in black, the OSU apologists are out in force. Still waiting for PSU highlights, oh well !!!

Watching the Big 10 network now i'm shocked the borders aren't edged in black, the OSU apologists are out in force. Still waiting for PSU highlights, oh well !!!
Boo Hoo Big10 Network - net they won’t wine about O$U using ineligible players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT