ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the game.

When responding to someone's post, please use the Quote function.

I have to set this up early, as I'm heading to a memorial service, and don't know for sure if I'll be back before the KO.

We Are ...

-- I don't have time for my weekly list, so I'll leave it at ...
-- ready for a win, on a beautiful day (weather wise)

... Penn State!!!!!

Reactions: paws1957
And will there be another headscratching decision today?

No BTN for me either. It's time for Jack Ham and Jones to provide the vivid pictures of hopefully a beating that will be like squashing a turtle on the interstate by a loaded semi.

The line appears to have moved significantly (from 25 to 27 1/2) since this morning. Pretty unusual to see that at more or less the last minute unless there were word of a key injury or something...which I'm not aware of.

Have Blue Ridge but watching thru Chromecast via brother's cable account 😂

Wow Michigan really sucks. They are cheating for scUM all day and they are still down by 17. It’s nice, but maddening though, to see them called for holding occasionally though.

Not on TV in Chicago today. Weird. Nvm overflow channel has the wrong game

Last edited:
I don't have BTN in the Bay Area so I signed up for BTN+, but it looks like you can't wacth the game live. How in the hell does that make sense? What's the point of BTN+?

I'm certainly not at the game. Is the Blue Band there? I assume there is a National Anthem being played. Is the team on the field, when they play it? Asking for my wife.
I don’t know if they did or not, they didn’t show it.

Reactions: Dupage Lion
The team is bad, very bad. They don’t have any push up front and the secondary is extremely poor. This is a 2-6 team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT