ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

What an absolute joke....Now I know why Micah left. Pry might be the worst coordinator PSU has ever had. Seriously, there is not one phase of the game this team is any good at, except maybe not fielding kickoffs after the opponent continues to score...

If I was Franklin I would bench the whole team..... Then quit cause I suck

He almost needs to do what frustrated basketball coaches do when they sit the entire starting 5 and make them watch the backups play. Too bad it’s not as easy to do in football.

A message needs to be sent but IMO this coaching staff is too interested in being seen as player’s buddies rather than coaches.

Is this team trying to get some heads rolling?

Did every other team workout/practice while we went home hid during the virus?

Soft interior. S A W F T !

Should be a magnificent game next week between a winless Nebraska and a winless Penn State. 🤪
I guess Locksley remembers 59-0. We'll be back. Clifford just made a nice play, finally, but if he doesn't sustain it we need a look at Levis.

I’m like really rich, I can buy these guys a couple of hookers and the team can get COVID and this season is over.

• Haha
Reactions: uscgPSU
Changing channel. I can't believe I signed up for Big Ten Network to watch this. Will cancel tomorrow. I'm done with this season.
Glad I didn't sign up for BTN. This board is more fun than following the game on Yahoo or ESPN.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT