ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa game thread

Wait a second, the option was Cain up the middle or Clifford up the middle? No way that was the call, regardless of the OC

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Wait a second, the option was Cain up the middle or Clifford up the middle? No way that was the call, regardless of the OC
It’s always Rahnes fault when a play doesn’t work. You aren’t a very astute armchair expert

We've got better players from top to bottom and yet are doing nothing.

Every run looks the same as the previous run.

Has to be the easiest offense to prepare against. Plug the middle, contain the edge, and we're stuffed.

You're right. Troubled waters if he continues down this road. Playing scared right now. Needs some help with play calling, like some runs.

Got the runs but still ... his love affair with Hamler has to end so that Hamler and the rest of the receivers can be productive. He is making the passing game one dimensional.

Clifford playing very nervous, didn’t expect it but I guess you can’t be surprised with a first year starter in Kinnick. But this team will get crushed if he doesn’t find a rhythm because Ferentz seems to have brought a solid offensive game plan.

Yeah, I’d be real interested to know what that 2nd down play was supposed to be, and who messed it up. I think it was supposed to be Clifford up the middle, without Cain cutting across, but it all got jammed up when Cain decided to cross in front.

That was a qb draw...ugh
You would think as an OC you would expect Iowa to double team Hamler as they are doing. Expecting that, you have to prepare your offense to run and throw to different receivers. That does not seem to be what the game plan was coming in as Clifford continues to look to Hamler as primary receiver. Better adjust quick or this game will be out of hand.

Reactions: ftlpsu
We've got better players from top to bottom and yet are doing nothing.

Every run looks the same as the previous run.

Has to be the easiest offense to prepare against. Plug the middle, contain the edge, and we're stuffed.

Our OL is not better than their DL.

Someone needs to bust an 80 yarder or our defense needs to score or we're in trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT