ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illini 2020 Game Thread

What are the chances that Beaver Field will be over-run by a mob of snow people to tear down the goal posts? 🤣

Holmes bringing the hammer on his runs.

Yep, he's having a nice game and it's great he is getting some experience. But I was led to believe he would run more elusive, with better moves in the open field. He's gotten a number of chances in the open field and he seems to really slow down to make a move on a defender.

Not every thing is going to go perfectly. We might have gotten one more play off, maybe. You’re making too big of a deal out of it, but it’s easy to make the calls after the fact.
Ah....if this was a first time...sure. This is a routine problem and it has cost us. It’s a big deal.

Reactions: grinagrin
Was Robert Smith the last Oh-high-ya football player that actually played school as well as football at Oh-high-ya??

He's way too well spoken to represent the current Oh-high-ya football program.....

Very nice win, although against an admittedly not great opponent. I've said it before but, if we are going to finish 4-5, I'd much rather finish with 4 straight wins than to start 4-0.

If it's a bowl in Florida, might have a change to play with fan's in attendance.

Is Bruno the greatest RB ever at PSU or are his numbers due to a great OL at PSU??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT