ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illini 2020 Game Thread

ENOUGH with the back-and-forth bitching at each other. Just drop the arguments after 1 or 2 replies. They do NOTHING for the thread. Agree to disagree, and move on
That’s not the way of the world. People have to be validated as smart and correct on social
Media! Giimmmeeeee my likes!!!!

I did. He got pass the yellow (imaginary) line, yet the ball was spotted a yard behind where his progress was stopped

Yeah, I think it was a big hit and tackle but he was past the yellow line, the spot was off by well over a full yard.

I, like many , have been critical of the staff this year. But as I said last week, this team has showed heart and HAS NOT quit when it often seemed like they would/could. Credit the kids and the staff

We have very nice O lineman and they are very polite. Always helping up the opponent. Geeeeeeshhhhhhhh

Bad series there. On the 1st down play SC had somebody in the left flat wide open and never looked at him.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
These 49 points are the most Penn State has scored in a Big Ten home game since November 2017 (vs Nebraska). We're still in the third quarter here.
With a bad Illinois defense that’s missing some of their players, there’s no excuse for PSU not to score 70 on these guys.

Oh good lord.
So you are good with just continuing to make the same mistakes?...you would think the lesson would have been learned after the Indiana fiasco?...but not even close...it will continue to cost us close games...can’t even get it right with no pressure on...just bad

Reactions: grinagrin and psu00
which is good to see. he did not use the TE all that much at Minny

It's scary to think about the talent we had at TE to start the year. PF definitely the best passing option, but Strange and Johnson are proving to be quite good as well. Both are better blockers than PF as well.

Look forward to an expanded playbook next year. We have seemed to get away from the 2 TE running game. I can only suspect it's intentionally saving that portion of the playbook.

Reactions: VaLion'92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT