ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Buffalo Game Thread

Wow......that was a very bad half of football. Just no rhythm at all of offense. Front 7 got shredded early and it's opened up the deep ball. They are well coached and executing at a much higher level right now. This team better wake up because they got pantsed in the first half. On both sides of the ball.

PSU had 19 offensive plays (i.e., their offense had the ball for 19 plays) in the 1st half. Ugly

We will get blown out in big ten play
Can’t coach around lack of toughness

#36 is too slow
Our OT are awful
Rahne can’t make adjustments

Reactions: psuno1
Didn’t block.
Didn’t pass.
Didn’t catch.
Didn’t tackle.
Didn’t cover.
Didn’t punt well.
Didn’t make any adjustments.
Other than that, a fine first half performance.
Just so nobody says I’m 100% negative, I will say the kickoff team did an excellent job.

Line play (both sides) not very good. Oline is just not very good. No offensive game plan. clearly getting outcoached so far. If teams need to make a big play, they can. Hope we turn this around.

I have no idea why he is starting..... I have no idea why PSU insists on running long developing sideways plays ..... Is mellow yellow Donovan back.

Total yards: Buffalo 188, PSU 88
TOP: Buffalo 17 min, PSU 8 min
3rd down conversions: Buffalo 5-10, PSU 1-5

It's not being dramatic in the least. For heaven's sake, listen to the halftime commentary!
No. Even worse than that.
Yards = 270 to 81
TOP = 21:31 to 8:29

Plus, they gave up a 96 yard drive to finish the half. What happened to that stud D???

Put in Brooks. But it' s the OL and the DL getting smoked that is largely the source of the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT