ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Buffalo Game Thread

The D needs a 3 and out, get the ball back with good field position and get some points before the half....

I'm an old fart so I'm sure no one cares about my opinion. But, I'm really tired of our kids dancing around and making gestures on every positive play they make. I know they are just kids, but it gets a little old. We need to show a little more class.
I’m 36 and I hate it .. imagine if we went to work and every time we did something we were supposed to do had a celebration for it.

Reactions: Ski and ralphster
I dont know how they expected any of the receivers to be open on that play

I'm an old fart so I'm sure no one cares about my opinion. But, I'm really tired of our kids dancing around and making gestures on every positive play they make. I know they are just kids, but it gets a little old. We need to show a little more class.

They should act like they done it before

If this was Ohio St or Michigan I’d excuse. But struggling vs Buffalo it’s inexcusable

3rd & 8 ...

and a long pass inside the 10 by Buffalo

Donovan Johnson had single coverage on the WR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT