ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL MBB Thread @Wisconsin

Why does Harrar start? Watkins has to be recovered by now and Harrar is a big time offensive liability

Why does Harrar start? Watkins has to be recovered by now and Harrar is a big time offensive liability
Sometimes Watkins isn’t quite feeing right due to his illness and medication. Pretty obvious Watkins isn’t playing well in the first half, though Harrar hasn’t done any better.

PSU up by 7 at halftime and I really don’t think they played too well. It’s good to be winning in situations like this. Hopefully they can maintain the lead.

Wisconsin is making a run now. Perhaps a little too early. PSU needs to respond with something unexpected.

In the Maryland game, I thought Pat made a really nice move by suddenly going to Harrar on offense after Maryland made a run.

Well we fell apart. Flashback of the 6 million dollar man show entry where they show him “breaking up”.

Bolton remains calm and he is keeping us in it. He's come along way.

Wheeler is rattled and playing out of control right now

Well we fell apart. Flashback of the 6 million dollar man show entry where they show him “breaking up”.
On the road against a top 20 team. Sometimes, the other guy has a little something to do with the game.

tie game with 5 minutes left. can't ask for a better opportunity than this.

Our alley-oops are terrible and we need to stop trying them

IDIOTIC PLAY CALL ON LAST PLAY OF GAME THERE. Awful. Pat is absolutely awful at developing a play off of a timeout

We have middle of the pack talent in the B1G. Our coaching is what holds us back. When is the last time we’ve drawn up a play out of a timeout for an easy basket?

Why do all of you naysaying idiots show up basically when things aren't going so well. It is sort of sickening!

Reactions: johnmpsu
Wow another wide open look there. I take my negative comments about Chambers back.

Thought the key were the switches on defense that caused us to chase and give up three wide open 3’s to Pritzl down the stretch. Those 9 points were huge as Wisconsin didn’t have a lot else going defensively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT