ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Puff Johnson set to return for another year

Good news. Now we need Hicks, Ace, and Kern to follow suit. Something tells me that Ace and Kern would like to play together. The only thing that would stop them is NIL money or a deal to play in Europe.
I don’t worry as much about Hicks and Kern, as they’d need to sit a year if they head elsewhere.

I think it’s Diddy, or P Diddy now. I am not sure why the fbi raided his pads

Puff played his best basketball in the last month of the season, so hopefully it's a springboard into next season.

He did have a very unique stat line...not only did he lead the country in turnover rate, but he had the lowest turnover rate of any qualifying player in KenPom since 2015, as he only turned it over 4 times all season. But he somehow only had 5 assists over the entire season as well. Those numbers are both insane for someone that played 566 minutes.

Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
Finally some good news for Penn State. He had a solid year, and if he can remain healthy I believe he will increase those numbers, as he played so much better as the season wore on. I feel sorry for him at times since he seems to get more non fouls called against him than anyone. I am hoping this helps to convince to come back and get Penn State to the Dance. It will be harder for him since I think if he enters the portal he would be able to go anywhere to play.

Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
Puff played his best basketball in the last month of the season, so hopefully it's a springboard into next season.

He did have a very unique stat line...not only did he lead the country in turnover rate, but he had the lowest turnover rate of any qualifying player in KenPom since 2015, as he only turned it over 4 times all season. But he somehow only had 5 assists over the entire season as well. Those numbers are both insane for someone that played 566 minutes.
Not too strange since Puff is a shoot first, pass second type of player, playing either the 2 or 3 position, both of which you look to score. If not he usually returns the ball to the point to continue running the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT