ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling NCAA Wrestling Tournament - Finals Open Thread

Tough loss for Levi, but he can learn from it. Got to work on getting out from bottom and being able to ride himself.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Ew. This is what a loss on Saturday night feels like? Its been a while and I forgot but gross, zero stars. would not recommend. Helluva season though Levi, way to make D3 proud!
I hated the way O'Connor wrestled that. He wrestled "strategically." I get it, and it's effective, but it was stylistically incredibly boring.

Whatever. Levi will only get better if he works.

Reactions: dsites52
So proud of the season Levi has had this year. True freshman, redshirt pulled in January, Big 10 champ, Big 10 FR of the year, NCAA runner-up! What accomplishments !Wow! Not easy taking on a 6 yr wrestler who is a NCAA champ and 5X AA. He wrestled tough and gave it his best. Next year he wil be the champion. Book it! Congratulations Levi!!

Last edited:
I just hate the way O'Connor wears his hair. Cornrows aren't meant for the whites.
He literally has the same hair as a woman I once worked for on a CSA farm. She was really nice! It threw me off when I saw this tonight.

Levi damn near did it...no shame losing to a 24 year old grown ass man as an 18 year old.
Reading between the lines, seems like even O'Connor knew he is having a much harder time winning that match if Levi just gets out in the 2nd period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT