ADVERTISEMENT

More From Brands On Recruiting

Banning, imo, is last resort...not that I have any say.

-- I'd like to meet Vodka face-to-face and attempt a reasonable conversation...written (or typed) words from an anonymous poster can and are taken way out of context too often.
-- That said, repeated (time after time after time after time, ad infinite) posts can and does define a poster's nature, and sometimes the warts that go with it.
-- I know many people here, and I count ALL those I know as among my bestest wrestling friends on God's earth...at last count it was about 50 posters from here and Scout (and I met another, awesome fan last evening!!), but some of you can be jerks at times :). Smiley face, cause I like you anyway.

I could hear the nursery rhyme song being sung right before bed time by Terry.

Oompa Loompa doompadee doo

I've got another puzzle for you

Oompa Loompa doompadee dee

If you are wise you will listen to me

Who do you blame when your team is bad

Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat?

Blaming the kids is a lion of shame

You know exactly who's to blame:

Bael, carl or whatever his name is!

Oompa Loompa doompadee dah

If you're not spoiled then you will go far

You will live in happiness too

Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennstate1985
Well if this thread did anything, it dispelled the fantasy that our mods here are trigger happy when it comes to Iowa fans posting. Had I done on HR what Vodka has done in this thread, I’d have been banned on page two and would be on my 3rd or 4th username already.

We’re spoiling him...

Yeah that's complete bullsh*t. What have I posted here that is ban worthy? Go read the responses to me. Filled with personal attacks.

And your mods are absolutely trigger happy. You have a thread about some father trying to find wrestling shoes for his really tall son. Like 3 posters in that thread recommended that he just play basketball instead of wrestling.

I posted "leave it to PSU fans to try to convince someone who wants to wrestle to play basketball instead."

The post was removed by the mod.

If that isn't reasonable/funny banter to a rival then idk what is.

Yeah that's complete bullsh*t. What have I posted here that is ban worthy? Go read the responses to me. Filled with personal attacks.

And your mods are absolutely trigger happy. You have a thread about some father trying to find wrestling shoes for his really tall son. Like 3 posters in that thread recommended that he just play basketball instead of wrestling.

I posted "leave it to PSU fans to try to convince someone who wants to wrestle to play basketball instead."

Remember a box of Kleenex for your next visit here.

Reactions: johnstownsteel

your probably coming close to being removed yourself.
#caring

Reactions: diggerpup
Banning, imo, is last resort...not that I have any say.

-- I'd like to meet Vodka face-to-face and attempt a reasonable conversation...written (or typed) words from an anonymous poster can and are taken way out of context too often.
-- That said, repeated (time after time after time after time, ad infinite) posts can and does define a poster's nature, and sometimes the warts that go with it.
-- I know many people here, and I count ALL those I know as among my bestest wrestling friends on God's earth...at last count it was about 50 posters from here and Scout (and I met another, awesome fan last evening!!), but some of you can be jerks at times :). Smiley face, cause I like you anyway.

People can go reread through this thread and read my posts compared to the reaction and response I got. It was a thread filled with shitting on Iowa's coach and wrestlers and wrestling parents (Larry Lee).

I made a harsh but true response to point out that the holier than thou stance isn't a good one to take and that by doing so they are being hypocrites.

You can argue all you want about DT not being as bad as Gilman. That's really not relevant (and not true in my biased opinion) What's relevant is posting from an arrogant tone that denotes PSU is above Iowa in regard to character.

Also people here get super offended over me saying I called compliance. Well if they had read that post they'd be aware that I noticed a major loophole in the way the bylaw was written for camp pay. I saw articles by sports reporters on the potential for abuse in that bylaw. I called 10 different schools (wrestling/football) power houses to find out how they handle the bylaw. I didn't accuse PSU of cheating. I've said numerous times I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

I don't like all the fans on HR speaking as if they have hard evidence or fact that PSU is cheating. I'm ok with some speculation. It's a fking message board. Just be honest that you are speculating.

Flo has recently come out and acknowledged that most likely some coaches are cheating. Go read CPs Twitter where he has tagged #quitcheatingyoucheaters.

Now we have no idea what school they were referring to, but Flo always denied the cheating in the past, so what changed?

And then the general conclusion of this thread is that Brands is an obtuse idiot because he didn't know negative recruiting was going on. I personally view it as something very commendable because he does not engage in the negative recruiting tactics. Apparently every fan here knew negative recruiting was going on even though it had never been discussed in message boards or by flo until now.

And the person just a few posts ago claiming that Brands used negative recruiting against Zalesky. Where's your evidence now? Aren't you doing the exact thing you criticize other posters for doing? How about turn the tin foil hat comment around on yourself.

The fact is we're all diehard fans of wrestling and of our institutions. There's going to be disagreements. You guys are doing the same thing you criticize HR posters for doing - demanding a rival fan to GTFO.

I wouldn't have posted in this thread, but after reading 4 pages of pure shit spewing I had to join in the fun and call out the hypocrisy.

People can go reread through this thread and read my posts compared to the reaction and response I got. It was a thread filled with shitting on Iowa's coach and wrestlers and wrestling parents (Larry Lee).

I made a harsh but true response to point out that the holier than thou stance isn't a good one to take and that by doing so they are being hypocrites.

You can argue all you want about DT not being as bad as Gilman. That's really not relevant (and not true in my biased opinion) What's relevant is posting from an arrogant tone that denotes PSU is above Iowa in regard to character.

Also people here get super offended over me saying I called compliance. Well if they had read that post they'd be aware that I noticed a major loophole in the way the bylaw was written for camp pay. I saw articles by sports reporters on the potential for abuse in that bylaw. I called 10 different schools (wrestling/football) power houses to find out how they handle the bylaw. I didn't accuse PSU of cheating. I've said numerous times I believe in innocent until proven guilty.

I don't like all the fans on HR speaking as if they have hard evidence or fact that PSU is cheating. I'm ok with some speculation. It's a fking message board. Just be honest that you are speculating.

Flo has recently come out and acknowledged that most likely some coaches are cheating. Go read CPs Twitter where he has tagged #quitcheatingyoucheaters.

Now we have what school they were referring to.

And then the general conclusion of this thread is that Brands is an obtuse idiot because he didn't know negative recruiting was going on. I personally view it as something very commendable because he does not engage in the negative recruiting tactics. Apparently every fan here knew negative recruiting was going on even though it had never been discussed in message boards or by flo until now.

And the person just a few posts ago claiming that Brands used negative recruiting against Zalesky. Where's your evidence now? Aren't you doing the exact thing you criticize other posters for doing? How about turn the tin foil hat comment around on yourself.

The fact is we're all diehard fans of wrestling and of our institutions. There's going to be disagreements. You guys are doing the same thing you criticize HR posters for doing - demanding a rival fan to GTFO.

I wouldn't have posted in this thread, but after reading 4 pages of pure shit spewing I had to join in the fun and call out the hypocrisy.

#lowenergy
#echochamber
#copypasteisstrongwiththisone
#evendeadhorsesareupset
#noawardsforparticipation

your probably coming close to being removed yourself.
#caring
The Korean's even have a word for it, with Sauna as another melting alternative.

Yes, DT's actions are much less worse than Gillman's
Yes, Cael actions are much less worse than TnT

sareureuk-korean-snow-winter.gif

Now we have no idea what school they were referring to, but Flo always denied the cheating in the past, so what changed?

You asked what you’ve done here to warrant a ban. I’d start with the vulgar language...

Only point I was making was all the syht you wrote was just that syht.
There you go. It wasn't all that difficult to get to your point, was it?

Let me ask you this?
How is it even slightly possible that Brands and his group of redshirts had a plan of what to do if Zalesky gets fired and the Iowa job becomes Tommy's if the possibility wasn't discussed.

If you acknowledge they had that discussion, how in the world do you conclude they discussed Brands' move back to Iowa City to replace Zalesky without figuring there had to be some negative comments about the current situation.

Shoot man. You and the vodka guy are overly sensative.

Do you guys get bent of shape like this when someone points out Brands has never won an NCAA team championship without a double recruiting class?

Lol idgaf about the personal attacks. You can do that all you want doesn't bother me. Just pointing out the contradiction by that poster claiming the mods here are lenient compared to HR.
Let me try and understand you. Because you haven't been banned is the proof you offer to getting banned here is relatively easy. Wow. Genius.

Dude, stay as long as like. Maybe someday you might contribute to a wrestling discussion. However, you will have to get past your sensitivity of this board making fun of your home board's continous need to cry wet tears over your current placement in college wrestling hierarchy.

In case children may be reading, we should probably just go ahead and filter ourselves.
We are told Spyker 's wife reads the forum.

Not that there is anything wrong with a male secretary but his secretary is probably a woman too.

#safetoassummein2017???

Is the HR paying you by the word to troll this board?

Let me try and understand you. Because you haven't been banned is the proof you offer to getting banned here is relatively easy. Wow. Genius.

Dude, stay as long as like. Maybe someday you might contribute to a wrestling discussion. However, you will have to get past your sensitivity of this board making fun of your home board's continous need to cry wet tears over your current placement in college wrestling hierarchy.

Are you intentionally trying to be dense? Poster above claims I'm proof that mods here are lenient.

I provide direct example of how they've deleted that post above about basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT