ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands

Kolodzik 6-4 SV over Teemer. Late flurry in regulation, Teemer led 3-1 with 0:30 left, Kolodzik got out and scored with 0:10 left, Teemer escaped to force OT.

Teemer takes #1 to OT but loses. Mat wrestling is important. Had to ride for 20 seconds in regulation and couldn't even make it difficult to get out.

Reactions: jtothemfp
kolo and teemer was fun.

Kolo looks studly but could lose a close one at nationals based on his style. But jeez is he slapped together.

teemer is a gamer for sure.

Reactions: diggerpup
Thanks. Haven't been able to get floarena to work for 2 hours but the video works
Same here. Took a chance on FLO and signed up (even though people complain). NO notifications for the last 2 hours :( Learned my lesson.

Man this is a tough tournament.

1 Iowa, IA Iowa, IA (GET) IOWA 20 51.5
2 Northwestern, IL Northwestern, IL (GET) NU 16 33.5
3 Illinois, IL Illinois, IL (GET) ILL 14 30.0
4 Princeton, NJ Princeton, NJ (GET) PRIN 14 30.0
5 Army West Point, NY Army West Point, NY (GET) ARMY 18 29.5
6 Northern Iowa, IA Northern Iowa, IA (GET) UNI 10 29.0

Reactions: NJ Lion
Same here. Took a chance on FLO and signed up (even though people complain). NO notifications for the last 2 hours :( Learned my lesson.
I am a BTN Plus "PSU only" subscriber. And guess what... I get to watch Midlands with my subscription even tho PSU is not competing. Very happy about that.

Man this is a tough tournament.

1 Iowa, IA Iowa, IA (GET) IOWA 20 51.5
2 Northwestern, IL Northwestern, IL (GET) NU 16 33.5
3 Illinois, IL Illinois, IL (GET) ILL 14 30.0
4 Princeton, NJ Princeton, NJ (GET) PRIN 14 30.0
5 Army West Point, NY Army West Point, NY (GET) ARMY 18 29.5
6 Northern Iowa, IA Northern Iowa, IA (GET) UNI 10 29.0
Kinda surprised to not see Whiskey up there.

I am a BTN Plus "PSU only" subscriber. And guess what... I get to watch Midlands with my subscription even tho PSU is not competing. Very happy about that.

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea.

Kolodzik reminds me of Dake a bit. Can get a TD whenever he needs one, but doesn;t bother to do so until he has to. Teemer is going to be a good one, as is Sasso.
Both sasso and teemer look like AA , would like to see them go this year. At least a couple guys get to AA that wouldn’t

Reactions: fronk71
What a gutsy performance by Brooks. Takedown and 2 back points at the buzzer to win 12-8. All while choking back some vomit.

He went from asking for a small trash can to puke to pancaking the guy with :04 left in the match...while tied.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT