ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands

Crazy ending between Teemer and Sasso. Teemer with an escape, TD, 2 NF and then reversal Sasso. Teemer wins 8-6. Nick Lee will be problems for Sasso next year on their feet

Crazy ending between Teemer and Sasso. Teemer with an escape, TD, 2 NF and then reversal Sasso. Teemer wins 8-6. Nick Lee will be problems for Sasso next year on their feet
If Nick wrestles 149 next year he will chew Sasso up and spit him out.

Table workers work cheap.
As someone who occasionally works our local youth tournament and did a few sessions of D1 sectionals, I can vouch for that. The youth tournament is an all day grind, 9am to 4ish and I get paid in bottled water and hot dogs. The only break I take is in between sessions...unless I drink too much water.

For D1 sectionals, I got invited into the "coaches room" a classroom where mom's had made food to feed the coaches during the day. I felt like royalty.

Reactions: PSUbluTX and tikk10
Did not see the back points either. Also, I take it they are not permitted challenges if wrestling unattached? Teemer coach threw brick, thought it was said they cannot do that.

Reactions: fronk71
How iwll Verk be against Sasso on feet?

Not sure Verk is as explosive as Nick or Teemer so I can’t say. But Sasso had no chance on both of Teemers shots

The two stalls on Teemer in first were in my opinion poor calls.

I am guess Jaggers thought the reffing was great on those calls

Both of those calls were correct and right out of the rule book. On the second one you can hear the ref count to 5 and then Teemer acts like say what? Move up or let go of the guy before the count gets to 5. On the first call Teemer was standing COMPLETELY off the mat for over 10 seconds with no attempt to circle back in.

Both of those calls were correct and right out of the rule book. On the second one you can hear the ref count to 5 and then Teemer acts like say what? Move up or let go of the guy before the count gets to 5. On the first call Teemer was standing COMPLETELY off the mat for over 10 seconds with no attempt to circle back in.
On the first he attempted multiple times to circle back in and Sasso prevented him from coming back on. That isn't a textbook stall on Teemer. Also, it looked like Teemer finally got a foot in and shot which is when the call was made.

The second one Teemer dropped to the leg and ref started counting. As he swiped the second time Sasso moved as Teemer started climbing up and the action took them oob. Ref never got to a 5 count, at least from what I could see.

Reactions: danoftw
Not sure why Brooks rode him out instead of going for the TF. Figured when he hit 30 seconds he would of stopped trying to turn him and release/td.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT