ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands

Wow..didn’t think and see Lee lose another match. Guess this is why you wrestle the matches. What a sport.

Props to Rivera. He owned him on his feet

Desanto wins 15-5, but once NaTo went out I don't think there was another ranked wrestler in the field.

Wow..didn’t think and see Lee lose another match. Guess this is why you wrestle the matches. What a sport.

Props to Rivera. He owned him on his feet
Rivera deserves a lot of credit, but I predict that the next time Lee will win comfortably, maybe even major him. I actually think something was up, from the 2nd period of the Glory match through the final, that was not the Lee from nationals last year.

Reactions: Dogwelder and jerot
Taking up with a gang of outcasts to get some attention. That's the same M.O. as the chick from 'The Warriors'.
2din3hl.jpg
Yeah, but the chick from Warriors was worth at least brief attention. Our buddy Ban, not so much.

Reactions: TangSoo
That sounds like Bo Schembechler every year losing a non-conference game (to ND or the like) and in the post-game presser declaring that the season doesn't start until the first B10 game ... and then just to reinforce how little the national title meant, crapping the bed in the Rose Bowl.
So you are saying all is good in Ann Arbor with Harbaugh as the new Schembechler.

While a few hawks had rough goes in midlands yesterday, Kennedy/Glazier/Assad/Schriever/Ybarra will be a tough future group.

I'm all for gloating and boasting at other's misfortunes, but the Iowa model ain't broke... They're coming.
By the time it is all said and done most if not all of those kids will be excellent hand fighters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT